Chapter 26/ Levi POV

Začít od začátku

I grab her arm, yanking her in my direction, causing our faces to come inches from each others.

"Bullshit! Are you gonna try and lie about what just happened in the supply closet too? Be honest with yourself. You were upset because you care. You cried because you didn't like what you were seeing. Your lying now because your scared of what might happen if your finally honest." My hand tightened around hers, forcing her to give this topic the attention it deserved.

Her eyes pan back and forth between mine. Searching for anything, a excuse maybe? But she'd find none here. I was done with them. Done with there being reasons why we couldn't be together, done with us being separated.

She breathed in deeply as she blinked.

"Levi, please let go of me. It doesn't matter what I saw. You were with someone else, that's all there is to it. I over stepped my boundaries. I don't care, so I'm not sure why this is being built up into something it is not. History, that's all we are remember? It's no longer my concern, why should it be yours?" She holds strong until the end, she thinks I don't catch it but I do. Her voice breaks, indicating that, that sentence was just as hard for her to say as it was for me to hear.

I yank her in harder, feeling her tumble into my chest as I lean myself back on her desk now, my other hand stroking her cheek as I kiss her hair.

"That's not true Y/N, you should already know this. You should be concerned with it because it's not just history, it's right now and it's happening. I'm standing right in front of you Y/N. I want you, I want this. I want to be with you. I want to fix this. Your lying to yourself if you try to say you don't too. You do care that I was with her. That's why you were crying, that's why you dodged me for the past few days. That's why your hiding now, your hurt that I shared myself like that. Admit it Y/N, dammit!" I pull her face up so her lips are only inches from mine. Eyes scanning between hers, hands holding her tight.

She wasn't going anywhere, I wouldn't let her. Y/N was going to be mine again, I was sure of it.

I can feel our chests heaving against one another, she's just as worked up about this as I am.

Good, I want her to feel, to be honest with herself.

It was about time we both got honest.

........................................................................

Y/N POV

I was shocked, baffled even. I wasn't sure what to say or do. I felt like I was stuck, I couldn't go either way.

The only reason I started things up with James was because I was confident that Levi was in a relationship. That he wanted nothing more to do with me, and now...

What was I supposed to do?

I shake my head trying to rid myself of the confusion.

"I need to think, I need to go think somewhere else."

His lips meet mine, pulling me in for a quick passionate kiss, hand cradling my face before leaning his forehead to mine.

"That's fine, but your not going anywhere without me." He dropped his hand from my cheek, reaching out to hand me my gear. Before pulling me along with him out into the hall and back down the stairs towards his office.