Chapter 70/ Levi POV

A glimpse into the past

Levi POV

Y/N's laugh fills my ears, her stomach flexing as I blow another sloppy kiss onto it, stirring our baby awake.

Resting my cheek against the growing bump, I wait for another kick impatiently.

Faye's giggles follow her mothers as she climbs to rest her ear on top of Y/N's belly mimicking me.

Her small fingers rest on top of her mothers swelling belly, my own lacing over hers to hold them in place.

"Do you feel that?" Speaking directly to Faye, our eyes meet. She was so smart, so observant.

"That's your baby brother in there." A grin tugs at my lips, Faye smiling back, unaware of what I'm saying, just happy to be involved.

Y/N's stomach begins to vibrate as she laughs again.

Completely unaware of what was happening Faye continues to copy me, pressing her small ear to her mothers skin.

Both of our cheeks resting on Y/N's stomach. Pulling back to blow another sloppy kiss, Faye giggles fill the room as we both feel the baby's foot kick.

My eyes bulge, picking my head up to meet Y/N's eyes.

She's red in the face from laughter, unable to stop the giggles that pour from her due to tickling sensation my mouth was leaving.

"When did you feel him first?" This was amazing, a life of our own that we both created.

I watch her eyes roll into the back of her head, laughing once more as she pulls Faye up closer to kiss her forehead.

"We still don't know if it's a boy! But just a moment ago, while me and Faye were on the ground playing. I thought it was my stomach telling me I was just hungry. But when I felt it again, I knew what that feeling was."

Pushing myself up, my lips meet her own unable to hide my desire. My fingers drumming lighting on the swell of her stomach, doing anything I could to coax more out of our growing child.

Her lips linger against my own, both of us panting as our eyes meet.

"And that was the first time? When you screamed for me, my heart dropped...I thought something was wrong." Forehead pressing into hers , I bring my lips to her nose, then to her cheek and finally her lips again before dropping back down to focus on the hiding child.

Her fingers find my hair, lacing through before the pads of them stroke my scalp.

"I was just shocked is all." Another one of her giggles reaches my ears.

My hand stretches up, cupping Faye's butt to make sure she doesn't fall from the bed, pushing her closer to her mother before pulling back.

"I thought you'd like to know when-"

"I did, I do. I want to know about every kick the moment it happens. Thank you."swallowing the thick lump in my throat, I meet her eyes once more. Looking up at her from her stomach.

Watching her face soften, I rest my cheek back on her stomach. Feeling another kick against my face, I can't help but to smile as my eyes close.

"Thank you Y/N... I've never felt anything like this."

The room falls silent, time seems to stand still. Everything that is, but our busy body daughter that was now crawling on top of Y/N, kicking me in the head in the process. I could care less at this point, the happiness I was feeing was unmatched.