Chapter 79/ Levi POV

Authors note: Get your tissues, I've come for blood. 😩😏

..................................................................

Levi POV

Y/N's screams echo through the airship as I drag the shifter who's name I had just learned was Porco through the narrow halls with me.

I had taken his hands rendering him helpless to shift again. He was fucking spent, using up all of his energy in the fight with Eren mainly.

I took Y/N up to the airship only to have to leave her in Hanges hands as I went back down below to finish things. Capturing not only Zeke but this shit head as well.

He came right for me, reckless as hell. It took me under a minute to have him cut out of his Titan, dragging him above with me.

"Y/N!!! I'm here!"

The sound of her name on his lips was enough to send me back into that rage.

His face slams into the wall, and then into the other, dragging him by his collar all the way down in the direction of her scream.

This was the same fucker I ran into a month or two ago back in  Marley at the bar. A fucking liar. He knew exactly who I was after and kept her from me. He'd have no more control.

Tossing him onto the floor I can't help but to glare.

"Tie him up on the other end of the ship. Keep him away from Y/N and make sure he's unable to shift!"

I wasn't stupid enough to think he'd do so with her in the airship, he'd take us all down. Clearly she meant something to him.

I grunt, kicking him as I pass.

Opening the metal door to the cock pit I'm nearly knocked on my ass. A fist colliding with my nose.

"Mother fucker!!" Two cadets come up to restrain Y/N, but I have her wrist in my hand, spinning her and slamming her face into the metal wall.

"Watch it, I might start to think you actually like me." My lips meet her ear as I whisper into it, teeth clamping around her lobe. A squeal leaves her lips as she fidgets against me. Ass rubbing into my already hardening cock.

"You sick fuck!"

My eyes roll, releasing her as I bring my thumb up to wipe away the blood dripping from my nose, taking a step away.

"Trust me hun, you've barley gotten a taste of how sick minded I can be. Apart of me would only hope that you remember all those nights. How red and sore your ass would be after I was through with you."

Hange cringes beside me, folding her arms over one another.

"Enough from the love birds, she's clearly brain washed. Taunting her is only going to anger her further."

Stepping forward she kneels down. To inspect Y/N's wound on her leg.

"I said I fine!"

Her eyes harden glaring down at Hange.

My eyes narrow.

"You will allow her to tend to your wound before you bleed out on this air ship. Your face is already banged up from slamming it against the roof."

Her eyes flash up to mine as I fold my arms, bringing a single leg up behind me to lean into the wall as I keep eyes on her.

Now that she was here I'd never let her out of my sight again.

She had changed. Shorter hair, metal hand and a thinner frame but that fiery spirit was still there.  One I still was madly in love with.

Unfortunately for me, the circumstances had changed.