Chapter 55/ Levi POV

Levi POV

A chuckle escapes my lips as I sit back further into my office chair, bringing my boot up to rest on my knee. Fingers drumming against the wood as my eyebrow arches, shaking my head in annoyance.

"Levi, this was your idea, was it not?" Erwin clears his throat, pulling my attention from Dustin to himself.

I breathe in deeply, nodding at Erwin before looking back to the shit head sitting across from me.

"It was my idea for you to monitor the meeting, make sure this fuck comes out alive, that I don't break him in two. Nothing else." My fingers stop drumming as Dustin's eyes narrow in on my own.

He sits back in the chair, yawning, bring his hand up over his face to rub it in annoyance.

"I don't know what your talking about, my old crews affairs don't concern me anymore." Dropping his hand from his face, he cocks a eyebrow at me, a grin tugging at his lips.

Liar.

A scoff escapes my lips, it takes everything in me not to rip him across this table and beat his face in.

He was lying, we both knew it.

"Bullshit, you told them where to find me. Conspired with Tommy, gave him my exact location away. The location to mine and Y/N's old home in the underground-"

"Tommy who?"

I was out of my chair and around the desk in a second.

Choking Dustin by his collar, holding him up to my eye level.

"Really I couldn't give two fucks, the fucker is dead and you will be too, soon, if you don't own up to the shit you caused." My finger tighten around his collar, his skin turning red around his neck from tension.

Our eyes lock, lip tugging up in a snarl as I glare at him.

"I don't know what your talking-"

Tossing him into the nearby wall, I hear glass shatter from a picture box falling off the wall. Inside held Faye's baby cap, it was her first. Now it was laying on the dirty floor, my chest tightening in anger.

"Levi, relax. Dustin is under your command, I need you to take a-"

"I am relaxed, I'm the most relaxed I've felt in the past few weeks. I'm fucking peachy!" Bending down, I grab ahold of my daughters cap, placing it on my desk gently as I brush the glass off.

Looking to my side, my eyes narrow on the shit.

"You don't wanna talk? Fine by me." Laughing, a smile takes over my face before I turn myself to give him my full attention.

"Dustin, your on stable duty for the next 5 months. Actually make that stable duty and bathroom duty. I want those toilets fucking sparkling by the time your done. And for your sake I hope they are, because I'll make you eat every meal off of them from now on if it they don't. I want to see my god damn reflection when your through with them."

Dustin pushes himself from the wall, stepping forward to almost challenge me.

"What? Bullshit! That's not fair, I didn't leak anything-"

Stepping forward I match his challenge, wagging my finger in front of his face in a no no motion.

"Do you really want to test me? You want me to pull rank? Humiliate you like I should? Break you down into nothing but the scum you are, in front of your precious Y/N? I'll send your ass back to basics so fast your head will roll." Cocking my head to the side, my jaw tightens.