Chapter 135/ Levi POV

Y/N POV

I cant see much, my vision was beginning to blur.

Levi takes a step forward as I inhale sharply, buckling over. His hand already reaching out.

I hold the book in my hand, swallowing hard. I felt chills run up and down my arms, accompanied by goosebumps.

I force the spit down my dry throat, shaking my head in hopes to clear my vision but its not use.

"What is this?"

I look up to meet his gaze.

My face tingling one second and numb the next.

My fingertips were numb.

Everything.

I couldn't feel.

Levi was talking, his mouth was moving.

But I couldn't hear him.

I squint my eyes as my ears ring.

Levi leans in, taking ahold of the book and placing it off to the side, his eyes narrowing at me as he looks me up and down.

I stumble to the side loosing my footing.

Levi's hands are on me, grabbing ahold of my face he stands me upright.

Forcing me to meet his gaze once more, he holds me steady looking back and forth between my eyes.

His hand comes up snapping next to my ear as he speaks.

Nothing.

I felt like I was underwater but burning up at the same time.

His face changes, confusion had vanished and a sense of fear had taken its place.

Sweeping me up, my feet leave the ground as he carries me over to the couch.

I'm unconscious before he can even sit.

When my eyes open again, I can only assume it's a few minutes later.

I was laying in Levi's lap. My legs sprawled out on the couch as he ran his fingers through my hair watching me.

He lets out a sigh of relief.

I blink up at him as he watches me from above.

"What happened?"

Levi runs his fingers through my hair, sweeping my bangs out of my eyes.

"You fainted after you read the book. Brought on surly by a panic attack."

I swallow, my throat feeling extremely tight, my jaw aches.

I push myself up, ignoring how I sway after shooting up to stand.

"Y/N-"

"No! What is this? And why are you keeping it from me?"

Grabbing ahold of the book from the table nearby.

Levi sighs, standing.

Walking across the room he grabs the book from my hand. Opening up to a page.

"It's us."

Confusion was written all over my face, I'm sure of it. It took Levi one glance before he went into explanation.

"It's my ancestors. Its their story. It covers how we came to the Island. It explains that the Ackerman's have a unexplainable fixation with Subjects of Yimir. So much so that we went to war with the king over you. Lost and suffered a horrible fate."