Chapter 49/ Levi POV/ James POV

Levi POV

"Stop, if you keep talking about it then everyone will know." Rolling my eyes, I pull Y/N over to the Captains table. A hand around her waist, threading my fingers through hers with my other, feeling her ring against my knuckles.

"He's gonna know, Levi." Y/N was beat red in the face, doing her absolute best to hide behind her hair.

It's comical for me to watch, she was so beautiful.

My lips press to her forehead, and then trail over to her temple.

"He will if you look at him with those eyes." Chuckling into her ear.

There wasn't anything to be worried about. I had wiped it down after her little episode, her very wet episode.

That's the nice thing about leather, it's practical for a good fucking, I'd have to keep that in mind for tonight.

I pull a chair out for Y/N, helping her to her seat before I take my own beside hers. Hand coming out to the leg of the chair, pulling her in close until I hear the metal of our chairs clank, indicating that she was as close as it would allow.

Hand coming up, I place it on her skirt, rubbing her thighs as nod a thank you to Hange, she had placed my tea down in front of me.

"You two are late, dinner is nearly over." Erwin turns his head, meeting my eyes.

My eyebrow raises as my upper lip tugs into a grin.

Yeah we were, late was a understatement. But it was with good reason. Worth every second if you ask me.

"Yes well, we had a mess to clean up." Erwin and Hange's mind go straight to Faye, as I feel Y/N tense at my words. She knew who's mess I was referring to, and it wasn't our daughters.

My free hand reaches out to my tea cup, bringing it up to take a sip of my warm liquid.

I stop right before my lips meet the mug.

Inhaling deeply. Y/N's sex was still all over my fingers. They smelt of tight, wet pussy....the best kind, her pussy.

Unable to contain the grin I chuckle out loud, bringing the mug to my lips as I take a long sip. Breathing her in the entire time. My other hand trailing down her leg to pull up her skirt, below the table.

I wasn't worried of anyone seeing us, it was just the Captains table now. Some all the way at the far end, unable to see a thing. Nobody else was in the Mess hall. All cadets had gone off to bed, leaving us to talk business.

Unless Hange or Erwin could see through wood. I wasn't worried either of them would see the wet puddle I was about to leave Y/N in.

Just the faint scent of her pussy on my fingers was enough to give me full hard on, send me into over drive. She was in trouble in the best ways.

I needed to fuck her, and I needed to do it now.

Her legs begin to close as I swat them open with the front and back of my hand.

"I hope Faye's doing alright? She's sleeping through the nights? Latching on better Y/N?" Hange tilts her head to the side in a questioning manner as my middle finger finds her wet lips, sliding up and down, I slowly part them. Teasing her entrance with my single finger. Her skirt resting against my forearm, still somewhat covering her. More then I liked, but the thought of one of these fuckers catching a glimpse of her like this...it made my blood run cold.