Chapter 103/ Levi POV/ Zeke POV

Levi POV

I inhale deeply taking in her scent as I run my lips over her soft skin.

She squirms in the tree branches, pussy clenching my cock milking out what was left. The sound of how wet she was being all I can hear, all I wanted to hear.

"Levi, I need to talk to you."

I wanted to tell her no, to not ruin it. To not speak and let us stay in this moment.

Her arms tighten around my shoulders hugging me closer so I'm unable to pull out, unable to leave her here.

Apart of me wanted to, leave her used and a dripping with my mess. I wanted to watch the look on her face when I pull out and my cum follows.

But I couldn't, Y/N was precious to me. I didn't want to hurt her like that. But this hurt me.

My lips skim over the hickied skin, finding the right spot and sucking over it. The same spot Porco had left a mark.

I'd erase it, leave it unrecognizable with my own to replace it.

She moans, rolling her hips into me, taking in every inch.

I had already came but I could feel myself growing hard inside of her again.

The way she looked, so venerable at my disposal.

It was making me rock hard.

Leaning forward I sink further into her drenched cunt. Pumping in and out slow enough to have our mess spill out onto the forest floor below.

"Talk then."

A groan leaves my lips as the hand between us comes up, bring the fingers that were on her cunt to my lips as I savor her taste.

I watch as her eyes roll back into her head.

Licking them clean, I then fist the hair on the back of her head, pulling her close.

Slowly fucking her.

Deep and soft.

Her head falls onto my shoulder as my hips pump into hers, her body jolting with each thrust.

Both of our breaths become ragged in one another's ear.

"Porco did it, it wasn't mutual I swear."

Just the thought of that infuriated me to not end, made my blood run hot.

But I already knew this, saw it through her eyes. I had my own plans for when it came to him.

I also saw the part where she pushed him away and set him straight.

"Ahhh huh."

Running my lips up her neck, I groan into her ear picking up the pace, the hand on her ass slides down to find her only other hole.

My fingers circling it as our mess continues to spill out.

She squirms, trying to get away but unable.