Chapter 9/ Levi POV

Y/N POV

"Y/N, why don't you and your squad join us back at base, there's no need for all of you to ride through the night exhausted from a fight, besides we have enough beds for everyone, I'm sure you'd all enjoy a shower." Erwin says to me as my horse keeps pace with his, carful not to fall behind to where Levi was.

I could hear my entire squad gasp in excitement at Erwins generous offer. Not even giving them the time of day I respond without turning around.

"Much appreciated Commander but we wouldn't want to be a burden, besides we were late to the fight, my squad has more then enough energy in them to make it back north."

I could hear horses hooves speed up behind me and then Levi appeared beside me, locking me in between the two men.

"Tch, just take the offer. Don't be so prideful." Levi's eyes met mine for a second before they found Erwins. He gave give a simple nod, almost like they both knew what the other was thinking.

"Captain Y/N's squad! Keep close, you will be accompanying my squad back to base along with Section Commander Hanges. You will stay with us tonight." Levi yells orders over his shoulder to my squad.

My mouth hung open in pure shock.

"Did you just give orders to my sq-"

"Captain Y/N, I agree with Levi. It would be in your best I interest to take us up on our offer, besides after the major loss we've faced you will need to stay around for meetings anyways, there will be squads relocated and moved around, and yours just might be one of them." Erwin tone cuts between me and Levis growing tension.

Never taking my eyes off of Levis I respond back.

"Of course sir."

...............................................................................

"And this is where you will be staying! Captains and the higher up are given their own rooms but unfortunately that still means we must share the our showers, don't worry though you only have to share between myself, Levi and the Commander and we all have set in stone times so you should be good for the next hour." Hange stood in the doorway smiling.

Unclipping my cape i lay it down nicely on the bed.

"Dinner will be served within the next hour or two so make sure to hurry up and wash up so you don't miss out." Slamming the door I could almost hear her skipping down the hallway.

"She's a Section Commander and still has that much energy?" I scoff out loud to myself.

Turning around I make eye contact with myself in a dusty mirror.

I still had Titan blood smeared all over my face to my collar bone. Bringing my hand up to my pony tail I yank it free allowing my long bock hair to fall back down to my ass. It was almost sticking in place there was so much blood in it.

"Disgusting." I roll my eyes at myself. Bringing my hands up to unclasp my harness from my chest I toss it on the bed, and then start working at the straps around my thighs.

After stripping down naked I wrap the clean towel Hange had given to me around my body securing it tightly under my armpit.

I quietly open the door, looking side to side to make sure it was clear before running to the Captains community showers.

Almost falling straight on my ass from the slickness of the tile I reach out to the wall to steady myself. Looking down I can see the tile in the shower was already wet.