Chapter 58/ Levi POV

Levi POV

"The remaining scouts will withdraw. We can't afford to lose anymore in numbers. We were lucky to get to where we are now. Those injured and unable to withdrawal will be left to fight on their own." Clearing his throat, Erwin continued on with the meeting. His words fading to the background, my attention elsewhere.

Y/N sat close, but not close enough. My hand already twitched more then once for hers.

If I reached out now I could touch her, stop these fucks to my right from talking about her. But I couldn't, not after her little performance in the market. My pride wouldn't allow it, I was simply wounded.

We're they stupid, though? I was sitting right here, I could hear every word. I was finding it hard to believe they were actually born this dumb, that anybody could be for that matter.

Focusing in on Erwin my knuckles clench, nails digging into my palms as my hand twitches against the wood on the table, fingers drumming lightly.

Really they weren't even trying.

"I mean, who knows at this point it's anyone's game, since that smuck fucked it up." One of them coughs in attempt to cover up their whispers, probably realizing they weren't being as quite as they thought.

My eyes shut, swallowing deeply, jaw twitching,

Anyone's game, that's what they were insinuating, that Y/N was up for grabs. Like some fucking toy, a piece in a game.

She was so much more then that. My fucking everything, just hearing them talk about her so loosely was sending me into a rage I knew I couldn't escape.

Rocking back in my chair I do my best to relax, sensing Y/N's stare I continue to look forward, paying it no mind. I was still mad.

We hadn't spoke.

I.... I was humiliated.

She actually thought so low of us to openly have a exchange like that in front of me, when I had her cumming all over my dick not even hours before.

Did that mean nothing to her? Was sex just sex to her? Because it sure as hell wasn't for me. It was only special because it was with her. Because I was inside of her, that I was watching her crumble beneath me, no other would do. I didn't want to share myself like that with anyone just her.

We're we really were that broken? Un fixable?

She thought so low of us to do that, cared so little to loose what we had, are?

My fucking head ached, I felt it splitting in two.

"Heard he left her at the alter-" A Captain in the Garrison adds on, barley whispering now. My eyes shoot wide open, jaw clenching as my head cocks to the side. Crossing my arms over my chest, I feel my knuckles go white.

"That's all I have, unless anyone has anything else they'd like to add on?" Erwin shuffled his papers, standing up to excuse himself. Completely unaware of what's about to happen.

I could see Y/N from the corner of my eye, collecting her books and paperwork, in the process of standing.  She was my last plea, my last attempt to stop this from happening. She always grounded me when I was in need, and I was in fucking need. My hand comes out to stop her, my fingers snaking through her slender ones to hold her hand.