Chapter 32/ Levi POV

Y/N POV

"What do you mean, this is stupid. Just let me go, there's no reason for this. You all are building this up to be a lot fits we tboth then it really is." I rip the needle from my hand, causing blood to spurt out onto the white sqcS as sheets as I throw my legs over the bedside. The nurses all rushing to my side to stop me.

"I said that's enough!!" Shoving their hands away from me as I hop down onto my feet. But before I can move two strong hand clamp down on my shoulders. Shoving my ass back down onto the infirmary bed.

"Oh no you don't, where you think your going mama?" Hange is grinning from ear to ear, removing her hands from my shoulders as she shoves me down onto the bed.

"What the fuck are you talking about? And why are these assholes crowding me? This is unnecessary, it was just a small misunderstanding. Nothing to get worked up o-"

"How long have you been pregnant for Y/N? And does Levi know?" Hange comes around to sit at the end of the bed as the other nurses clear out giving us the much needed privacy. She was looking at me like this wasn't new information. Like she wasn't just hitting me with a brick.

My jaw falls open, face contorting in confusion.

"What did you just say?" There was no fucking way.

Well I guess there was...

She pushes herself up to stand as she crosses her arms over one another.

"Pregnant Y/N. And yes the baby is doing just fine after your little brawl in the alleyway. I can only assume it's Levi's with how often you two had been going at it. Based off of weeks I'd say your still in the early stages of pregnancy. It lines up with Levi... or Jam-"

"It's not James, he never... he always finished in my mouth..." Hange curls into herself at the explicit information.

"I guess I mean there's always maybe... but I doubt it.. Levi doesn't know the definition of pull out. I don't think he ever has with me. It's his's Hange." I place my bloody hand over my stomach as I look up to her.

"How do you know and does h-"

"No, When it comes to medical, I cannot disclose anything. But I may have to, at least to Erwin. You can't perform the necessary tasks that a Captain needs to, to be able to run a sq-"

"I'll get rid of it." The words fall from my mouth, and I feel a pain in my gut. Almost like a warning.

I knew what I was saying was wrong, cruel even. But she didn't need to know the truth, none of them did. Not if I was here on borrowed time.

If Tommy was coming to get me... maybe... maybe.. I could convince him that it is his child, allow mine and Levi's child to grow up in a home away from war. I wasn't even sure what I was thinking right now. Levi made it quite clear he didn't want me.

I just knew I needed to come up it's something and something quick, I didn't want to have to give up this child.

Not if it was Levi's. It was the last thing he left me with. The only thing besides this ring.

"Get rid of I-"

"I'll take time off, go into the city. Get the procedure done. After all, I am a Captain.. I have duty's to fill. How many weeks did you say I was?" Tilting my head up to look at Hange.

"3 maybe 4 it's hard to say. Your early. The equipment here isn't the best for all of that. That's why mothers to be aren't allowed within the ranks of our military. We live short lives." Hange so nicely adds on.

"Right." I push myself up, hanging my feet over the bed.

I was shocked, fucking wrecked with the news. How the fuck was I supposed to tell him?