Chapter 42/ Y/N POV/ Levi POV/ Dustin POV

Authors note: Time skips ahead. I'm tired of keeping the two apart.

............................................................................
Y/N POV

A few weeks had passed since moving in with Dustin.

I guess I should make that clearer, Dustin and his gang.

They all had a small shack. 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. A small kitchen with no living space.

Didn't seem to matter much to any of them though. They all seemed to prefer staying in their own rooms or just being outside the shack.

I had been in bed all day, sleeping for most of it. I was so awake now I couldn't find it in me to go back to sleep.

Although Dustin offered me his room that meant I'd be bunking with yours truly. The place wasn't that big.

He wasn't weird about it, slept on the floor. Never tried anything funny.

I felt bad. The bed was big enough for the two of us without us even needing to touch. Besides I could bunch up the blanket between us.

He was helping me after all. I could at lest share his bed.

The floor boards creaked as I hear the doorknob turn. Light hitting me only for a second before he quickly shuts the door after coming in.

Making his way over to the small table beside the bed. I hear him strip his ODM gear off, dropping it on the table, and allowing his belts to fall to the floor.

That was their first mission given from me, acquire ODM gear. If they wanted to compete, they would have to get with the times.

Dustin was still learning but he seemed to catch on quick.

I slowly rolled over. Catching his eyes as he drops them to the ground just as fast. Pulling his shirt up and over his head, turning as he does so.

Dustin was a gentleman, which was refreshing after Tommy. I hadn't given it much thought, men. I wanted to swear them off after Tommy. After Levi ripped my heart out like that. Maybe it just wasn't my thing, maybe being a mother was.

My hand comes out quick, before I can comprehend what I'm doing.

Finger hooking into his belt loop.

"Don't go to the floor. You don't need to, I can share." I whisper into the silent room.

His breathing stops as I look up to see him slowly turn to look back.

The seconds seem to tick by, neither one of us wanting to break the silence.

"I want you to be comfortable." He shakes his head, dropping the shirt. Preparing to lay down on the hard floor once again.

"Dustin, please."

It almost comes off desperate.

Oh well, there's no taking it back now.

He only hesitated for a second before stepping forward. Probably just waiting for me to offer, just didn't want to seem to eager.

I feel him slowly climb in beside me. The bed dipping in his weight.

"This okay?" Dustin whispers out loud. Both of us laying flat on our back, staring awkwardly at the ceiling.

I roll my head to the side, looking upon his sharp features.

Hands coming up to hold my belly.

"This is okay." Meeting his eyes as he turns to look my way. He gives me a soft smile as I give him one back.