Chapter 78/ Porco POV/ Levi POV

Porco POV

She's drunk beyond belief.

It took me all but 5 minutes of standing at the bar watching before I snapped. Men were staring at her, making eyes. It was only a matter of time before one of these idiots made a move.

I fucked up, I knew that. It wasn't my first time with that nurse from the orphanage, Kelsey. But I'm sure it would be my last.

Me and Kelsey fucked like rabbits before Y/N came to Marley. But once the bond was set into place, I knew it wouldn't happen again, there wouldn't be another. Or so I thought.

It was a spite fuck, I wasn't going to try to deny it. I wanted to hurt Y/N the way she hurt me.

Kelsey had always been jealous and possessive. Maybe that's what I enjoyed so much about her. But I knew it wouldn't fly with Y/N, she'd kick her teeth in next time it happened. So I simply wouldn't allow there to be another time.

A man ventured to close to the stage, holding his hand out to Y/N, as if to guide her away for some fun.

I snapped, something inside of me. Instinct, but somehow, Y/N didn't seem to care her eyes continued to wonder around the bar as if she was in search for someone, not giving the man even so much as a second glance. Even in the state she was in, she looked focused.

She was now over my shoulder, boots and ass in the air as I kicked open the back door to the tavern.

"Put me down meat head! I have someone in there waiting for me!" Her fingers pinch my ass, causing me to glare over my shoulder at her.

"Your not leaving with that moron by the stage."

"It wasn't him, I just can feel it."

My brows tug together, bringing my hand up to slap her ass.

"What do you mean by that? That you can feel it?"

My hand connects with her ass cheek, stinging me just as much as it did to her.

"I can't describe it, I'm to drunk. But I felt it a few minutes ago. Its gotten stronger from there, up until your entitled ass grabbed me. Now put me down, I need to go back inside."

I pull her over my shoulder, dropping her boots into the dirt as I rest her against the taverns back wall outside. My hand resting on the wood beside her head.

If what she said was true, I had I feeling I knew who she was looking for. With all the ships coming into harbor, the dreams she's been having, what Reiner and Zeke kept talking about,  it was only a matter of time.

"You aren't going home with anyone but me. Stay right here while I fetch your jacket."

Her eyes flutter, on the verge of falling asleep as she slumps back from the alcohol.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you, especially to that room so you can try and bed me in the same sheets!" It's mostly slurs, but I catch the meaning.

"I won't take you back to my room, we will go to yours."

I breathe in deeply not wanting to her to leave my sight. Giving him any chance at finding her. I wasn't sure how strong their bond was, if he could track her, what any of it meant. But it wasn't something I was willing to wait and find out about.

Pulling the door open to the tavern, I keep my head down, making my way to the booth Y/N was in. Her military coat draped over the arm of a chair.

Reaching forward I'm stopped dead in my tracks.

"Hey, I'm looking for a local War Master. Dark hair, pale skin with big eyes. She'd match this description perfectly, possibly with shorter hair."

My eyes pan up, shock and anger flooding me.