Chapter 46/ Levi POV

Levi POV

"What do you mean? You fucked her? Knowing I was pregnant with your chil-"

Holding my hand up. Y/N immediately stops talking.

"Never said that, correct me if I'm wrong but it was you who kept Faye's pregnancy from me, was it not?"

Y/N falls silent. Eyes narrowing in on mine as she glares. Releasing a sigh I prepare for what's to come. Only I can take Y/N's anger.

"I told you to really hear what I said earlier. Nothing is between me and Blair." I was having a hard time.

I didn't want to admit the fact that a small woman had bested me. Forced herself on me, took advantage. How was Y/N supposed to trust me with our daughter or her if I couldn't fend off Blair. I was still working through it, not yet at terms with what I wanted to do or say. I just knew it wasn't something I could keep from her.

I wanted honestly and wouldn't settle for less.

Y/N sits there, nails digging into the leather of my arm rests. Knuckles turning white. Jaw locked, as she bared her clenched teeth to me.

She was mad. I couldn't blame her, she had every right. Just as I was allowed to be mad at her for allowing that fuck in, Dustin. But I wasn't about to tell her that I had been raped, Y/N would kill Blair.

That a small woman had over powered me because I was stupid enough to keep a single fucking door unlocked.

I shook my head, no that wasn't happening. Not tonight at least.

"What am I supposed to do with that Levi? What do you want me to say?" Pushing herself up off the chair she blows past me to our closet.

I had all over her things removed from her old chambers the second Tommy got his hands on her. I was clinging desperately, I wanted anything I could get. Having her stuff near me... just helped.

Pulling a black t shirt off a hook she drops the towels she was wrapped in, baring her naked body to me as she steps into a black pair of scouts jeans.

"What? Are you looking for a congratulations? A good for you? A pat on the back? You won't find that here." Not even bothering with a bra, she pulls the shirt over, that's where my patients snapped.

I step forward, choosing to ignore those words, grabbing her hand before she cane escape back through the door.

"Your not going anywhere like that."

She almost moves in slow motion, turning around to glare at me.

"Who are you to sa-"

"No, not a fucking chance, I won't let them see you like this." Shaking my head as I continue.

"I'm your soon to be husband. The father of your child. And I said your not going out there like that. Your nipples are rock hard and and your tits have doubled in size. Your shaped like every mans wet dream. I already have to much shit to deal with besides fending off these shits that are already drooling over my wife. And you've just barley recovered from giving birth to our child. No, put a jacket on or you don't go."

She tugs her hand away, or at least tries.

My grip only tightens as I yank her back into my chest, her back colliding into it.

Bringing a single hand up to brush the now dry hair back behind her ear and off of her shoulder I kiss the soft skin behind her ear. Feeling her entire body quiver against mine.

"Be mad, be sad. Go ahead and run away from me now. You wont get far, I'll chase you, I always will." Kissing her ear, my lips form a wet trail down her jaw, feeling her ass roll back onto my bulge.