Chapter 106/ Levi POV

Y/N POV

I had never felt fear in my life until that gun landed on our daughters head.

I stumble, one foot in front of the other as my blade comes down.

Something inside me was tugging hard. I was certain what me and Levi shared was no more, it was gone, destroyed. But this was him, it was unrecognizable. The same warm feeling I always had felt.

"Y/N!"

My eyes shoot up from Faye's tear infested face, landing on Levi's wide eyes.

His hands were shaking, the sun refectling off his blades from where he stood on the roof top.

His eyes pinned on my own. Before, he wouldn't even look at me, but now he was starring, pleading.

I swallow deeply as I meet his weary eyes. Nodding to him. I heard him, I understood. I knew what he was thinking.

He was scared, really scared.

I close my eyes, forcing them back on my daughter.

My hand comes up.

"Easy."

Piecks hold only tightens on her. The barrel of the gun digging into her temple.

"Mommy!"

"It's okay Faye."

It wasn't okay.

They had her.

Stepping forward again, I halt as a bullet hits right in front of my boot.

"Not another step!"

Pieck turns the gun back on Faye, the barrel still smoking,

"She's just a kid-"

"She's your kid! She's a Ackerman!"

Wires snap back into place, Levi was now standing behind me. His blade pressed into Porcos neck as he yanks his back from where he had begun to follow me.

"I will sever his neck to the bone, let her go now!"

His voice was trembling, blade shaking still.

He was a mess.

"I can't do that-"

Levis blade comes down, taking Porco's left arm off clean at the shoulder before Pieck could finish.

The composure Levi once held, was no more. He was a loose cannon.

A blood curdling scream leaves his lips. Blood covering Levi's face as Porcos blood sprays over the both of them.

"LET HER GO!"

Levi pulls Porco back up by the collar from where he had begun to sink.

"DADDY!"

My head snaps back, meeting our daughters eyes. I could no longer see the color, just tears.