Bokuto x (Akaashi's twin!gender-neutral)Reader

Start from the beginning

Most of the boys shrugged, having no clue.

"I saw him in class on the way here. He looked down," Washio answered. "I think he got detention."
Akaashi sighed. "I guess you can meet him later."

I blinked. "Who is he?"

"Bokuto Kōtarō, our team captain and ace," Sarukui said. I froze.

Kō...Could it be?

"F/n, are you okay?"

I shook myself back to reality, noticing the worry on Keiji's face. "I'm fine, Keiji. I was just thinking."

When lunch ended, we all parted ways for our next class. But now, I couldn't focus on the lecture. All I could think about was that name. That boy I met so long ago.

You're here, aren't you?

"F/n, class is over," Akaashi said, shaking my shoulder. My body jerked away in surprise. I sighed, scolding myself for being so absent-minded.

"Are you not feeling well?" Keiji asked. "Do you want to go home?"

I smiled. "I'm fine Keiji. I'm just thinking," I replied, staring at the bracelet on my wrist. Keiji insisted it was okay if I wanted to return home but I reassured him I was fine.

"Just memories suddenly coming back," I told him.
"You never told me who gave you that bracelet," he said.

I laughed softly. It was so long ago. Back then, I kept a lot of things from Keiji given he was protective of me.

"It's from a dear friend of mine I met years ago. When we moved, he gave me this bracelet to remember him."

"I might know him. Do you remember what he looks like?"

I sighed. "All I remember is his unique hair colour. It was black and white."

"Maybe you'll meet him again."

"I hope so. I miss him."

TIME SKIP AUTHOR'S POV

Akaashi walked in the halls with Bokuto at his side.

"Oh, I feel like someone is praising me!"

"Well, It sure isn't me," Akaashi said looking to the side. He noticed something on Bokuto's wrist in the window reflection. He checked and confirmed what he saw. Bokuto had a braided bracelet around his wrist. One similar to F/n's, in (f/c), with a silver nameplate.

"Bokuto-san, is that bracelet new?"

"This?" he replied, holding his wrist up. "No, I've had it for years. An old friend of mine moved and I got a pair so we could remember each other. I haven't seen them in a while though."

Akaashi pieced things in his mind. "I think I know who you're talking about."

"Really!? Do they live in Tokyo?"

"They're studying at this school."

"Akaashi, you have to tell me where I can find them!"