Sarukui x (female)Reader

Comenzar desde el principio

.

.
"WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR A WONDERFUL DAY!"

"AGH! YOU'RE DEAD OLD MAN!"

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THE NOISE!"

"MOM TELL YOUR HUSBAND TO BEHAVE!"

"(D/N) STOP MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!"

"HA! HA! HA!"

Sarukui sweatdropped at the yelling. He would never get used to it. Just as he thought it was over, he watched (D/n) race downstairs with F/n hot on his tail. She was holding the metal spoon her father had brought. Sarukui peeked into the kitchen to see them full-on fighting, with the pan and spoon as a weapon. He waited until F/n stopped swinging to call her.

"F/n?"

"A little bit busy here!"

"We have practice."

She froze mid-swing. "Oh yeah, let me get ready."

She handed her father the spoon and returned to her room. Her father stood up posing proudly. "You see Saru, there is nothing better to awaken good spirits than a little morning spar."

"Yes, of course," Sarukui replied, still rocked by the whole thing. F/n jumped downstairs running for the kitchen. She grabbed a spoon from the cabinet and whipped around to knock her father straight in the head. He blocked the shot and smirked.

"You've improved, young warrior."

"Your skills have dulled, old man."

"Hahaha! Are you sure?"

"What?"

Before she could process a thing her feet were swiped from underneath her and she dropped. She looked up facing the metal pan in her father's hand and sighed.

"Fine, you win this time."

She grabbed his outstretched hand, hoisting herself up. She dusted her clothes and grabbed her bag.

"Bring us to school Dad. I don't feel like running."

"Let me just put a shirt on."

"His mood switches so fast." Sarukui internally deadpanned. "What a morning."

Her father drove them to school and walked inside with them, wanting to watch their practice.

"So this is your team?"

"Yes, why are you still here?"

"I took a day off."

F/n facepalmed not shocked by her father's announcement.

"Are you watching the boys or the girls?"

"I can ask the coach if we can have a joint practice," Sarukui proposed. F/n sent him a sharp glare as he raised his hands in mock surrender. "He could watch both of us play."

F/n smiled with an evil glint. "Fine, do what you want Kuso Saru. I'm going to change."

Sarukui smiled watching her leave with the same dastardly aura. Her father noticed this and smirked.