Lev x (tall!gender-neutral)Reader

Start from the beginning

You went to leave but Lev held you back. You grabbed his wrist, twisting his arm around against his back. "Don't. touch. me."

You shoved him away, leaving the gym.

"Are you okay Lev!" Yaku asked, checking Lev's arm. Lev was fine...more than fine.

"Kuroo-san, do you have F/n-san's number?"

"I'll send it to you."

"Kuroo, I wouldn't do that if I were you," Kenma warned him. Kuroo shrugged, giving Lev your phone number.

"F/n needs someone to talk to," he argued.

"Thank you, Kuroo-san!"

Yaku shivered. "This is either going to go really well or horribly wrong."

TIME SKIP

You were on your way home after spending too much time at the park. Lucky for you, some wannabe bullies decided to entertain you. Nothing to see there. You opened the door to your apartment wanting to spend a relaxing night. Unfortunately, the noise coming from your father's room was enough to chase you out of the house once again.
You went to the rooftop, staring up at the stars. You sighed, roughing up your hair. You didn't feel like doing anything. So life decided to give you something to do.

XXX-XXX-XXXX
L/n it's me Lev

F/n CHANGED XXX-XXX-XXXX TO Lev

F/n
What do you want

Lev
Not going to ask why I have your number?

F/n
Kuroo

Lev
Wow so smart

F/n
Do you think I'm stupid

Lev
No!
I think you're cool

F/n
That doesn't answer my question

Lev
I'm bored and I want to talk

F/n
Call me

You dropped your phone and it rang a second later.

INCOMING CALL. . . . . . . Lev [ACCEPT] DECLINE

F: What
L: That's a weird way to answer the phone.
F: If you're going to waste my time. I'm hanging up.
L: You told me to call you!
F: Entertain me, Riēfu.
L: F/n, want to go on a date?
F: What?
L: Right now.
F: You're dumber than I thought. I live in Miyagi, not Tokyo.
L: I'm not dumb!
F: Keep telling yourself that.
L: I still want to see you.
F: Falling for me?
L: Y-Yes, I think you're cool!

You clicked your tongue.

F: Come back when you're serious.

CALL ENDED 📳 [📴]

You silenced your phone, laying down. "I should've known."

You laid down, falling asleep on the rooftop. The next morning, you woke up, drowsy and cold. You sighed, returning to your house, washing up for the day. You didn't bother changing into your uniform, not planning on showing up to your classes.
You opted for an oversized sweatshirt on top of a white dress shirt, with a pair of blue jeans, a pair of white sneakers and a pearl necklace. But you couldn't find the necklace. You went to the kitchen and noticed the precious item around a person's neck. Your father was nowhere in sight.