1

Atlanta, Georgia
12:34am
Monse Santiago

"Ay look, this pussy extort these niggas

"Ay look, this pussy extort these niggas. Pussy be like can you afford me nigga. Broke niggas in my face pussy ignore these niggas. For the bag, pussy speak poetry nigga. Boy this pussy from the hood, this pussy from the projects. This pussy so ghetto." I swayed along to the beat with a cup of Hennessy in my hand and a Red Bull and my phone in the other. Me and my girls decided to leave the kids with granny and take a trip to Houston.

It's not really a trip, I do club hostings. I got paid two hundred thousand to be here. Let's just say over the past seven years I've been on my shit. I started a successful clothing line and I have millions racked up in the bank already. I'm just living my best life patiently waiting for Von to get out. Three years seem so long.

"Boy this pussy talk English, Spanish, and French. Boy this pussy talk euros, dollars, and yens." I take down another shot chasing it with the Red Bull. I turned around shaking my ass to the beat. "Yes look at a bad bitch!" Kianna recorded me. I giggled turning back around pulling my dress down.

I put my cup down so I could grab a hookah. I'm definitely not picking it back up, I'm so drunk right now. I opened my phone going to Instagram so I can use the filters and record myself. I sang along to the song and recorded myself a little before posting it. I have a verified Instagram account with a lot of followers.

"Y'all ready to hit the next club?" Tommie asked. "Girl I'm so tired, it's 1 in the morning."

"Bitch get outta mommy mode let's go." they helped me off the couch and I stumbled to the door. As we made it out the black Escalade with tinted windows was waiting for us. We made our way in the truck and we pulled off to the next popping club.

Atlanta, Georgia

After a long and tiring flight back home I'm finally at my doorstep. I used my key to open the door and brought my suitcase and bags in. "Who dat?" Kelsey barged down the stairs with a gun in his hand. "Don't shoot." I say laughing.

"You had fun lil sis?" he threw it on the couch. "Yeah it was fun, the kids at school?"

"Nah they in the theater watching a scary movie."

"Kelsey don't have my damn children watching scary movies and shit."

"Landon a real gangsta." he laughed. He's not lying, Landon is so hard at a young age. I'm just praying London talks sense into him when he gets here to let him know the streets aren't for him.

But he's always around Kelsey and Kelsey is a street nigga so he acts just like him. "But I'm not understanding why they aren't at school."

"Man Monse one day won't hurt nothing." he went in the kitchen. I'm just praying the food is still in there because the guy can eat. I ran upstairs into my room and threw the bags on the bed. My phone rang so I picked up. After a few things I finally heard his voice.

"What's up baby girl, what you doing love?"

"Hey baby, I'm not doing nothing just got home."

"Where the kids at, they at school yet?"

"No, Wheat decided to let them stay out and watch movies with him." One thing I can say about Kelsey is that he loves Landon, Layla, and Chanel like their his kids.

"Layla be calling him uncle bae." I giggle. Our 6 year old daughter looks at him like a uncle. We tell her that's her big cousin but she still says uncle. "She love that man." he laughed with me.

"She be like unc house too lit ma, I'm like girl you too grown."

"Bae my kids prolly be high ass a kite over there."

"Kelsey know not to play with me." I say still laughing.

"I miss you." his voice became closer. "I miss you too daddy, I'm ready for you to come home."

"It's gone be so unexpected ma I promise you. I'm coming home soon though."

"I wish you could come home right now." I whine. "Don't be sad ma I'm coming just gimme a minute."

It has been times that I've cried on the phone to Von about how much I miss him and he'd get angry because he can't hold me or comfort me. "I'm not sad." I roll my eyes trying to blink the tears away. I just want him so bad right now, and not even to have sex though I miss it, but I just want to feel him in my presence.

"I love you babygirl."

"I love you too London." I sniffle. "Gone have a good day beautiful, imma call you later."

"Ok bye babe." I hang the phone up.

I left my room and headed downstairs to the theater to make sure my kids ate. When I walked in Landon was stuffing his face with pizza and Layla was eating stuffed bread sticks. Kelsey was eating pizza like he ain't never ate before. I don't know why guys eat like that. "Yes baby, eat with some class." I hug Layla. "Ma she was just tearing it up look how greasy her face is." Landon said. My son's voice isn't supposed to be this deep at the age of seven. He doesn't sound like a grown man but he doesn't sound like a kid. "Shut up." Layla shot a bird at him. "Hey not nice." I scold.

"Sorry mama." she gave me a pouty face. "Ma you in the way." Landon said still eating pizza. "Boy shut up before I take you to school." he remained silent and I finally moved out of his way. As I was exiting I heard him.

"Mama be a pain Kelsey." I know he was shaking his head at the same time. I laughed to myself as I went into the kitchen.