7

Atlanta, Georgia
Tommie Sullivan

Me and Kelsey are at his crib chilling right now, he decided to pull up on me since he didn't have anything to do today. He squeezed my ass a few times still rubbing it. I can't believe I gave him a chance, this man has been sweating me since teens. "Ion see how you watch this." he cleared his throat. "Shut up, this is a good show." I laugh. I wrapped my arm around his waist cuddling him. "Damn you all over me."

"I can move." I roll my eyes. He held me tighter and put his attention back on the TV. "You hungry?"

"Yep."

"What you want?"

"I don't know yet." I sit up shrugging. "You going home afterwards." he sat up with me.

"You want me to?"

"No." I smiled on the inside. I kind of like Kelsey he's actually nice and he checks on me everyday. "We not fucking." I point at him. I'm protective over my body, I've only had sex one time I don't trust anyone with it.

"I can't just chill with you? Why you think a nigga trynna fuck?"

"That's just what I'm used to my bad." I get out of the bed. "How many times I told you I ain't them?" I ignored him. He always campaign about how he's different from the rest and everything. Seeing how he treated females was so unattractive, but he's actually so sweet.

"Dang you ain't got no ass. That shit ain't gone never grow." he laughed slapping it. "Stop playing." I swat him away. I never had a body, I was always skinny. I didn't mind I pulled who I wanted and I'm not gonna front like ass shots didn't cross my mind.

"I like it though. Ion need you to have no ass, I'll have to shoot a nigga." I roll my eyes sliding my shoes on. He grabbed his keys and cut his room light off. I jogged down his stairs with him not far behind. He opened the door for me and I walked out. "Since when you opened doors for people?"

"Von told me females like that shit." I nodded my head and he opened the car door for me. I got in and he jogged around to the other side getting in. "Ion know why you made a nigga sweat you like that, ian no sap ass nigga."

"Boy please, if I ain't give you a chance you'd still be sweating me today."

"You think you the shit?"

"And forever will be." I flipped my hair in his face. He chuckled a little before pulling out of his garage.

We pulled up at McDonald's because I was craving a Big Mac. He insisted on paying even after I told him I had my own money. He asked me what kind of broke ass nigga did I take him for. I just laughed at him but he seemed so serious. "Ooh this shit finna be so good." I say smelling the fresh fries.

"Lemme get some of yo fries." he reached his hand in the bag pulling some out. "Rude." I shake my head at him.

"When you stopped smoking?" Kelsey said blowing smoke in the air. "A long time ago." I cross my arms. "You lying, you was just smoking in the car with Kianna the other day."

"Boy a vape." I laugh. He shook his head putting the blunt out in the ash tray. It was late at night and we were still up, I'd usually be knocked out around ten but I like Kelsey's company so I stayed up.

"Then you tried to act like you ain't want a nigga for so long." he scoffed taking his joggers off leaving him in boxers.

"Shut up." I say. It's not that I didn't want Kelsey, I just didn't like the shit he did. He was a hothead he calmed his ass down a year ago. He liked to rob, shoot at people, start drama. He said it himself he didn't care about life so he did what he wanted. He was disrespectful to females calling them bitches off the rip. And he expected me to want him? Don't get me wrong he's fine and all but I know how I want to be treated.