39

4 months later

Monse

"Just a few more minutes and we gone go get some to eat." I tell my kids as I sign out of the doctors office. "Monte stop being bad." Layla rolled her eyes as my youngest son stomped. "Boy come here." I pick him up and place him on my hip grabbing my keys and purse off the counter. I walked out of the doctors with my kids in front of me and to my car. I buckled Monte in and then let my kids in. Getting in my front seat I stick the keys in the ignition. A call came through my phone and it was from my mom.

"Hey mommy!" I smile as the FaceTime connects. "Hey baby, where are you headed?" she asked. "Just leaving the doctors office and I'm headed to get the kids something to eat." I respond. "You wanna drop them off here im in town." She said.

"Sure I'll swing by after feeding them.

After grabbing them something to eat I went to my moms house she bought down here when she visits and dropped my children off. I'm so exhausted I couldn't wait to go home and lay down. On my way home I stopped at Kiannas house to see what she's up to.

I walked up on her porch and rung the doorbell. "Who is it?" she hollered. "Me bitch." I roll my eyes. She opened the door and clutched her robe. "Hey girl." she giggled. "What's up with you?" I have her a look stepping into her home. A nigga was sitting on the couch watching football. "Nothing." she scurried to the kitchen. "It's something you wanna tell me?" I ask following her. Kianna didn't tell me she had a man and she obviously in here cooking breakfast for the nigga. I ain't ever seen this out of her. The dick must got her squirting. "What?" she laughed stirring her grits. "Who is that?" I whisper.

"His name is Mel he's from Baltimore, we met at a game here in Atlanta." She starts. "Mhm."

"He's 38 and he's a Pisces. He's so sweet Monse I swear. I like him real bad friend." She smiled big. It was so precious to see Kianna happy. "I'm glad he's making you happy girl." I smile for her. "He woke me up this morning girl with the best dick ever. It's the first time we had sex and I kid you not, girl I'm fighting for that dick." she laughed cutting the stove off.

"Well um I know I'm good for a plate."

"And you are. How's everything been baby mama." She rubbed my stomach. "Girl stressful. Von had the worst communication when it comes to these kids. I don't know what bitch he running around with but he act like he can't answer the phone sometimes. I talked to Tone a few days ago about the baby he said he wanted to be sure it was his before going to any doctors appointments or purchasing shit." I sit down sighing. These last four months I've been everywhere. I've been a mom, a business woman, an influencer, and running around for months. Im honestly tired I need a break from everything.

"Girl he's just salty I don't know what it is." She began fixing plates. "Tone knows damn well that baby is his. I understand you were fucking the both of them but let's be real it's obvious." She handed me mine with a fork. "Right, it's just been crazy." I take a bite out of the sausage. She got the other plate she fixed and took it to Mel and came back in the kitchen.

"When's the last time you talked to London?" She gave me something to drink. Von has became so distant it's literally hard to reach him. "Last weekend. We met up to discuss coparenting." I answer. To sum it up, Von is childish. I told him we could agree on having the kids for a week at a time. He gets seven days I get seven days. I don't understand how hard that is. He wants to have the kids one day I have them the other. That's way too much back in forth for me and the kids.

"Did it go good?"

"Kind of, he's stupid as fuck." I shake my head eating more of my food.

"Girl, what the Lord gone do with y'all." we both shake our head.

Renard Wheat

"Every time I try to talk to you about that shit you either brush it off or make it a big deal!" I yell at Nia. My wife has a successful business with hair. She got her own salon and everything. The bitches in her shop is what's tearing it down. One hoe is late everyday, the other bitch catch attitude and don't know how to talk to customers. The other girl starts drama daily. The whole place is a mess. I'm trying to tell her to find a new team but she's saying these are bitches she started with how can she let them go. Hell they the reason clientele went down. "So what you want me to do Renard?" she got in my face. "Find some new bitches I just said it ma." I say.

"Ian saying they don't do good work im saying look at how they work. Nobody wanna deal with that shit when they getting they hair done." I explain. "Then how you think they gone feel if I let them go. Bitches is quick to get on the internet and do the most."

"Oh well explain to them why you had to let 'em go. You pay them they don't pay you. You built that shit you can't let nobody demolish it." I say.

"Ok." She walked out of the room. I scoff and shake my head. "I'm sorry for yelling baby." I follow her. "Whatever Nard."

"Man Nia come here." I pull her to me. "What you want?" she folded her arms. "You got a attitude?" I ask.

"No I don't." She lied. "I'm just keeping it real with you ma." I kiss her soft pink lips. "I love you." I say giving her a hug. "I just want everything to go right with what you doing. I ain't gone fuck yo money up ma I know what's bad for business."

"I love you too baby thank you." she put her head on my chest.

"I'm finna go I'll be back alright."

"Ok daddy be safe." She walked off from me. I bit my lip watching her walk away she ain have nothing but some panties and a t shirt on. "Shit." I say. "You must like what you see?" she turned around. "Do I?" I chuckle. "You could get it if you want but you're bout to go. I'll see you later." She walked into the room. I blow hard to stop myself from going in there with her. I kicked my shoes off and followed behind her. She was getting in the bed but I pulled her to me. "You teasing me ma?" I ask. "No." she gave me them eyes indicating she was in the mood. "That's what it seem like." I gripped her waist and kissed her lips. "Tell me what you want ma." I whisper in her ear.

"I want you daddy." She grabbed me and pushed me on the bed then climbed on top of me. "Ouu you gone take it?" I say feeling my dick rock up from her aggression. "Yes." She unbuckled my pants and pulled them off along with my draws. She slid her panties off and got on top of me. She rubbed my dick against her lips before letting it slide in. "Fuck." I groan. That pussy be so wet and so tight I be finna nut so quick. "You like that baby?" She looked me in my eyes riding it slowly on her knees. "Yes ma shit." I felt like a bitch. She threw her head back and placed her hands on my chest maiming to the top of her lungs. "That pussy so good." I mumbled holding my moans. "Say you love me." I rub my hands on her thighs as she started bouncing harder.

"I love you Nia." I tell her. "Mm I love you too." I smack her ass and grabbed her making her go harder and faster. "Fuck daddy I'm bout to cum." She yelled. "Lemme taste  it." I say pounding her from the bottom. I quickly flipped us over and spread her legs so far and buried my face in it. "Mm Nard just like that." her legs began shaking as I tasted her juices flowing into my mouth. "Ok." She begged but I wasn't finished.

I stood up and placed my dick inside of her giving her all inches. She gripped the sheets and I placed her legs in the air and held them there. "You love this dick?" I ask fucking her harder making her eyes roll to the back of her head. "Yes I love that dick." she yelled. I pulled out quickly nutting on her stomach breathing hard. "Shit." I say. But you know I'm a dog I put it right back in.