47

Khalil King

I did, I put the condom in Monse's purse to break up a happy home. I understand it's lowdown but he came and destroyed my home so I'm going to destroy his. I don't want Monse back, she crossed me and I don't fuck with that. I just want to be in my daughters life. I will never not love Monse even if we didn't have a child together. I was wrong for not claiming my daughter and putting her through that but at the end of the day I was acting off of emotions. Then she had me fighting with this nigga I'm not with all of that.

Right now, I'm currently on the way to a restaurant to meet up with Monse and Khloe. I can't wait till she starts letting my daughter stay with me, you know co parenting. I pull into the parking lot and parked the car. I got out the car and walked into the restaurant, and I saw Monse and my baby. "What's good baby girl." I give her a hug. "Hey, you smell so good." she smiled big. Damn what she so happy for. "Thank you." I respond placing my baby in my arms she rested her head on my shoulder. "Come on baby you hungry." She grabbed my hand. She then walked off in front of me had a nigga reminiscing. "Shit." I mumbled watching her ass jiggle with every step.

We were then seated and I sat in front of her and I held my baby. "May I get a picture of you guys?" she smiled pulling her phone out. "Come on you know a nigga hate a camera."

"Please y'all look so cute like a family." I ended up smiling for the camera anyways just to make her happy. She took a few photos before putting her phone away. "So tell me what's on your mind, you say you need to talk to me." I say leaning up.

"First I wanna start off by saying, I appreciate you for being there for me when I needed you the most. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through I wish I could take it all back because you're right. You never did anything wrong to me." She started. I heard her voice crack. "I apologize also for not being there during your pregnancy and acting the way I did." I say. "I'm lost Khalil for real." she let her tear fall.

"Yesterday he found a condom in my purse and I just feel like it's over with. I know how his mind is, he won't believe me and I'm telling him I don't know where it came from." She shook her head. "Damn where you think the condom came from?" I asked.

"Hey would you guys like to start off with something to drink?" The waiter asked. We gave him out drinks and he walked off. I got up and sat beside her. "Look at me." I tell her. I stop my active daughter from picking up the menu off the table. "Here." I place a small toy out of her bag in her hand.

"I'm not mad at you no more. I forgive you, if you willing to put everything behind us I am too." I say.

"I am." I nodded my head grabbing her chin pulling her into a kiss. She ain't even hesitate to kiss a nigga back. "I love you." she said. "I love you too."

Monse Santiago

We entered Tones house laughing and giggling, my baby was fast asleep in her car seat so I took it out of the car and brought her in that way. "Come on." He grabbed my hand and the car seat in the other and lead me upstairs. "I'm about to go lay her down you can go relax."

"Who been laying in your bed?" I ask. "Me." He said, I rolled my eyes and walked into his room. I took my shoes off and pulled the covers back. I started taking some cute little pictures while waiting on him so we could lay down.