40

London Wheat

"When the last time you talk to Monse?" Kelsey asked passing me the blunt. "Few weeks ago. Ian seen my kids man." I shake my head. Monse is being completely ignorant. We can both have our kids one day at a time. She wanna wait a week and shit. "She pregnant by that nigga and he don't want shit to do with her. Shit crazy fam." I chuckle. Nobody deserve Monse but me, she let a fuck nigga knock her up and now she lonely. "She act like she don't know her worth or some. Nigga not topping my pockets, my dick, my love none of that shit." I say. "But she let a nigga run up in her, gave that good shit away man. That pussy too good what the hell she was thinking." I shake my head. Kelsey was killing his self laughing. "Some funny?" I ask.

"You, delusional ass nigga." he coughed. "Now I'm delusional, ok." I shrug. "You think she'll ever lose her love for me?" I ask him. "I'm being serious Kelsey."

"Ion think so big man. She got three of yours." he says. Then he starts laughing again. "Bruh I'm finna slap the shit outta you."

"Now you wanna slap me because your baby mama don't want you. Ok." He put his hands up. This nigga so fucking aggravating dude. My phone started ringing in my lap and Monse picture came up. If she ain't calling bout my kids I know something. "Wassup ma." I throw my head back listening to her sigh. "Landon got fucking suspended for throwing scissors across the classroom at another student." she said. I smacked my teeth. My lil nigga Landon bad as fuck, he do what the fuck he want and Monse allow that shit. When she do put her foot down it be too late. I ain't gone say my kids run over her but she ain't really hard enough. No whooping just punishments. My mama beat my ass.

"I'm finna come over there. You need some?" I ask. Now I gotta go be the bad guy because she scary. "No just get here." She hung up. I rolled my eyes. "What's up." Kelsey said.

"I'm finna go whoop Landon lil ass." I grab my keys standing up. "I wanna come." He stood up and followed behind me.

I knocked on Monse door and she opened it after a few seconds. "Hey y'all." Her living room wasn't clean this ain't like her at all. "What's up what's going on up here?" I say looking at all the toys and Barbie dolls.

"The kids were in here playing I gotta clean it up." she said.

"Man why you ain't tell em go in the loft. And they need to come get this shit. Monse what you doing?" I grab her arm as she reached for Layla's tea set.

"What Von I'm picking it up." she snatch away from me.

"You tripping. AYE LAYLA COME IN HERE AND GET YOUR TOYS!" I yell up the stairs. "Where Landon at."

"I told him to go to his room. I got his game and his phone and iPad." I watched Layla prance her ass down the stairs. "Why would you think it's ok to leave everything down here and go chill?" I say. "I was coming back to get it?" She rolled her eyes.

"When?"

She didn't respond. "Your daddy is talking to you Layla Wheat."

"I was gonna come get it daddy." she whined. My whole face softened up. I see why Monse can't do it. "Ok." I say backing down.

"Bitch." Monse shook her head mumbling. I ignore her and head upstairs to Landon's room. "What's up with you?" I walk in. "What you mean?"

"What's up with you throwing scissors and shit? You know that can harm someone?"

"You harm people all the time." he said. "Who told you that?" I raise my eyebrow. "You got a gun dad. I know what those are for."

"I'm grown. What was the point of you throwing the scissors."