13

Monse Santiago

"Down bitch, drive while I'm spinning." Von rapped YoungBoy on the low. I guess he wasn't trying to wake me up but I was already up. He's playing the game right now and I'm laying beside him. I turned away from him because it was a bit hot.

"Bae what's wrong?" he asked concerned. "It's hot." I say. He got out of the bed and left the room. Minutes later I felt the air from the vent. I smiled a little bit and sat up in the bed. "I been thinking ma." he closed the door behind him.

"Thinking what?"

"We should have another baby foreal." he looked at me. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "You just got out Von we should enjoy each other before I get pregnant." I insist.

"You right baby." he kissed my neck. Then tried to kiss my lips. "Ian brush my teeth." I moved away.

"Monse, we make out right after you give me head ain't no difference." he grabbed my face and softly kissed my lips. I wanted another one so I poked my lips out. He kissed me again and stood straight up.

I went in the bathroom quickly washing my face and brushing my teeth. Then went downstairs to cook breakfast. Of course Von followed after me because he wants to be in my skin.

"Mamas you getting thick." he grabbed my ass. "It's because of my kids."

"Stop playing like my dick ain't getting you right."

"Von it's so weak. I be faking orgasms and all."

"Huh?" he asked.

"Huh, what? Von." I laughed to myself. "Stop playing? Say you dead ass?"

"I'm dead ass."

"Well then yo pussy trash on the low. It's not even wet how it use to be. And you can't throw it back nor ride. And you damn sure ain't faking orgasms unless you be peeing on a nigga. That's nasty as fuck."

"Nigga ain't nobody peeing on you. And my pussy trash? You be in my ear. Ouu shit ma, I love this shit. This the best pussy ever." I say. He smacked his teeth backing away from me.

"Monse say you lying about my dick being trash."

"Why would I lie to you Javon? If it's trash then it's trash. I'm not complaining about it." I shrug taking the things I needed out to cook breakfast. He nodded his head slowly and lit the blunt. "Lemme hit it."

"Hell nah." he looked me up and down making me laugh. I knew he was in his feelings. He should learn how to take a joke. "Don't be stingy."

"Don't be lying."

"Von I ain't lying."

"Why you just now telling me this?"

"Because I didn't wanna hurt your pride."

"We gone see who be hurt right after I come home from dropping the kids off." I smiled a little bit knowing I was about to get rough dick. I love when he goes hard, it hurts but it feels so damn good and I don't want him to stop. I run sometimes though until he pins me down and makes me take it just how I like it.

"Can you wake your creatures up?" I say trying to dismiss him. "Don't play with my kids." he told me.

I finished cooking them a quick breakfast and placed their plates on the table. Along with apple juice.

I ran upstairs to take a quick shower, I knew that once I got out Von would be leaving to take them to school.

I cut the shower water off and wrapped the towel around me. Once I stepped inside our room I dried off and put a robe on. I didn't have time to put clothes on because I had to clean up the kitchen from breakfast.