42

Monse Santiago

I dug my fork into my waffles and placed a piece into my mouth biting it. "Damn lil lady!" Von said. I looked up at him still eating. "You shole can put it away." I started laughing and put my fork down. "You're so funny." I spit while saying funny and he jumped. "Monse that's some nasty ass shit, don't you ever fucking spit no food like that again." he gave me a disgusted look. "I thought we was doing the movie." I laughed for real.

"Man hell no, don't do that shit again." he leaned back in his seat. I was so weak from how mad he looked. "You do the most." I say wiping my mouth. "When we gone do that?" he asked. "What?"

"Be a family again."

"I don't think I'm ready right now." I shrug my shoulders being honest. He blew hard rubbing his hands down his face. Von has to realize that I've been through so much I just want to ride this pregnancy single and drama free. I'm not about to stress myself to the point of losing my child. "Lemme know when you ready so we can start looking for this house in Cali." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Let me tell you some though." he said. "You don't need that nigga at all cus ima treat that baby like it's mine ma." I smiled nodding my head. "Thank you London."

We finally wrapped our session up and he tipped then we left.

"You really gone do a DNA test though? Like what if it's mine foreal." he said driving. "London I know for sure that's Khalils baby." I put my hand up. "Alright." I shrug. I know my baby's father I don't sleep around that much to not know. Tone knows it his he's just being stubborn.

We pulled up to his moms house and we both got out and walked to the door. "You be trynna stand so classy." Von looked over at me. I had my legs crossed with my shades on and my purse in my hand. "No baby I'm just a bad bitch." I shrug.

"Yeah."

"Heyyy y'all." His mama greeted us with that southern accent. "Heyy ma." I gave her a cheek kiss and a hug. I stepped inside of house and he did also. My kids didn't even pay me no attention they continued to eat their breakfast. I walked over to them. "Hey niece." I gave Chanel a hug and she spoke back. "Hey mommy." my baby Monte said. It warmed my heart. "Awww hi cutie." I coped hugging him. "He not cute dude." Von said. He hates when I call our boys cute but they're so precious to me. "Shut up."

"Mom when the baby coming." Layla asked me. "A few more months baby." I rubbed my belly. "You rushing your lil brother or sister?" Von picked her up sat down and put her in his lap. "Yes, mommy lazy now."

"Lazy?" I gasped. "Ain't it man." Von agreed with his daughter. "London fuck you."

"Aye ni." his mama yelled. "My bad ma." I laugh.

"Ma can we go to that indoor trampoline place?" Landon asked. "Of course we can go this Saturday. Y'all got school in the morning so come on. Get ready to tell grandma bye." I said.

7 months later

*yes I'm skipping her ass stay pregnant im sick of it*

"You ready?" I ask my oldest son as we prepared to go to the orthodontist. I swear Von had to have crooked teeth when he was younger because it wasn't me. "It's gone hurt ma?" He asked. "Boy I don't know I paid for this smile right here." I say. I put my 3 month old daughter Khloe  in her car seat. "She sleep ma?" Landon pulled her cover back and she was for sure sleep. My baby is a chocolate beauty. I love her so much and she's so chubby. Me and London haven't been on any relationship type level since I came back from that Trinidad trip when I was pregnant. Of course he's present in his kids life he just doesn't fool with me I guess.

"Come on." I say. Layla was at school and Monte was at daycare. I did have a DNA test done I'm waiting for the results to be mailed. After the test Tone has been calling and asking about the baby. I did give my daughter my last name because he acted as if he wasn't going to be present and I'll be damned. Her name is Khloe Alexander Santiago. I call her my little Kas. She's so precious to me.

I'm meeting London at the orthodontist so he can know about his sons teeth. I put my daughter in the back seat and buckled her up then got in the front after making sure Landon put his seatbelt on. Currently a single mom with four kids, it's time to slow down.

London Wheat

Monse walked in with the car seat and Landon holding the door for her. She always late everywhere she go. She did good today only ten minutes. "Wassup dad." Landon walked over to me shaking my hand. "What's good dude?" I gave him a hug. "Hey Von." Monse sighed giving me a side hug and sitting down.

I heard her baby whining so I took the cover off her and picked her up. "Hey Kas." I say. She began smiling and kicking. "Hey ma." I place her in my arms putting his pacifier back in her mouth. Monse told me she got a DNA test but it wasn't even needed. She looks just like that weak ass nigga. I still can't believe she went and had a baby by another nigga. I can't imagine having a child by someone other than her.

"She getting big, she look like five months at three." I said. Kas can eat like her damn mama. "Don't talk about my baby." She said. "You already signed in?"

"Yeah." I responded. We waited a little while longer before they called his name and we went to the back.

In the end they told us to come back in two months to actually get his braces put on. "Where you finna go Von?" Monse asked me. "Umm, to chill with Nard." I say. "You don't gotta lie, whenever you done doing you can you come over?"

"Monse ain't nobody lying to yo ass."

"I heard it all in the umm." she rolled her eyes. "You need something?" I ignore her rolling her eyes. "Gimme some money nigga me and my son hungry." she said. I pulled my phone out and cashapped her. "That ain't enough." she placed her hand on her hip. "I need some in my bank account for they college tuition."

"You funny as hell, I'm gone go to the bank and put some money in yo account igh."

"Mhm." she flipped her hair. "Why you taking my daddy money?" Landon asked her. "Cause he got Future Hendrix ways." I say. "Son I got plenty I don't mind giving yo mama none." I laugh a little. "I want some." he said. I dug in my pocket giving my son a few hundreds. My kids will never want for anything. Whatever they ask for I give it no matter how much Monse tell me not to. These my kids she can't tell me what to do with them.

"Here go to the car baby." she gave him the keys causing him to walk off. "You coming over foreal?" she placed her hand on her hip. "Yeah." I looked down at her body. "You be looking good in them white dresses." I compliment smirking. "Whatever."

"You must want five kids?"

"Von Khloe was my last child. I want my tubes tied."

"You not done having kids Monse. A nigga get in that pussy he can't help but nut in it."

"No nigga getting in it no time soon love." she said. Monse is kind of hard to get, I honestly don't see how ole dude got her. "Mhm is you gone cook for me?"

"I cook for my kids almost every day of the week." she rolled her eyes. "Aye chillout with that."

"I see you got a haircut I know you finna go get fucked. Shaking my head."

"I'm finna go with Nard foreal, you acting like I can't get fucked though." I cross my arms. She being real delusional. "You can just don't come around me once your done."

"You wouldn't even know."

"Boy shut up I'm bout to go see your whore ass later." I laughed at her as she walked away her ass moving every step. "What ima do with her." I mumble going to my car.