26

Ari Above

Kali above

Kali above

Monse Santiago

I zipped up my body suit and pulled my mini coat on. Today me and Khalil are taking the kids to Six Flags. La'Monte was walking around my room with his soppy cup in hand. He resembles so much of London it's like both of his boys are his twins.

"You mad fine ma." Khalil came in my room dressed in all white. I guess he followed protocol because I'm wearing an all white body suit with a cropped nude jean jacket. I had on some nude Chanel sneakers with a Nude Birkin.

"Thanks." I smile. Me and Khalil have really been fucking with each other. I told him I wasn't looking for a relationship after me and Von broke up, and he understood. He hasn't tried to sleep with me or anything. We just go on friendly dates and he comes over a lot. Kali is the most prettiest little girl I've ever seen. He told me that when he moved back to Atlanta he brought his niece with him because his brother was murdered in New York and her mom was an unfit parent.

"Hey." Kali came and gave me a hug. I smiled and hugged her back. "Hey." I kiss her cheek. "Ma we ready." Landon came in the room dressed. I had them put in outfits like mine. Which is all white and nude coats.

"Mommy up." Monte reached. I picked him up and placed him on my hip. After grabbing my purse we all left the house and I locked the door. I opened the door to my red Audi SQ7 and the kids loaded up. I buckled Monte up and got in the passenger seat.

I grabbed my shades out of my purse and placed them on. "You love them shades." Khalil joked. "Mind your business." I tell him. He chuckled and pulled out of the driveway. "I'm taking Kali to New York next weekend come with me."

"I will, but I'm bringing my kids." I tell him. "Of course." he said. My stomach growled but I knew we was gonna eat when we left the amusement park. The kids were anxious to get there so I just figured to eat later.

Khalil was driving and texting at the same time and I couldn't help but look over in his phone. It seems as if he was arguing with someone because he was frowning. He stopped at a red light and used both hands to text. I pulled my phone out because I had a message from my mom.

I'm in Atlanta for two weeks I
wanna see my babies

ok we're out right now
I'll text you when I get home.

"Who you texting?" he looked over at me. "My mom."

"Mama's girl and shit." he laughed. "She just wants to see her grandkids." I shrug. He looked at my thighs then back on the road. My feelings towards Khalil changed throughout the days. I do like him I actually think I love him but I just can't get hurt again.