52

Monse Santiago

"Where you at?" Tone yelled in the phone. "This the shit I be talking about you must be with ya babydaddy I'm not stupid." He hung up. I groaned really hard and placed my head in my hands. It's literally nine in the morning and I can't believe I spent the night here.

"What's wrong. Ya man calling?" he asked. "Yes." I told the truth. "Im sorry babygirl." He kissed my thigh. Lastnight was amazing, lord he made me feel like a little girl. The things he said to me the way he made me feel.

"It's not you. I just keep fucking up." I say. He climbed on top of me and kissed my neck. "You don't care about em anyway."

"I do." I moaned as he slipped his thick hard dick inside of me. "Mhm." He slid a pillow under me. "Right there Terrence."

"I know the spots baby." he bit his lip thrusting deep inside of me. "It's so big." I scratched at his chest feeling him stretch me out. "Soften up for me let me in." He slowly spreaded my legs to go deeper. I relaxed feeling every bit of him. "You a rookie ma look how quick you creaming." He chuckled. I gripped my walls around him causing his lip to fall. He gripped my waist and began stroking harder.

I began to whimper as my legs fell weak. "You grown baby take it." He pulled out and climbed onto my chest and smacked his dick on my face before placing it in my mouth. "Fuck." he threw his head back as he fucked my throat. "Good girl." He cheered me on. He grabbed my neck and pushed his dick deeper down my throat. His moans turned me on making my pussy wetter. He pulled out and nutted all across my face. He leaned down and gave me a sloppy wet kiss.

"Turn around." I slowly turned around still in pain from lastnight. "Why you moving like a sloth?" He flipped me himself and arched my back. He entered from the back and my eyes instantly went to the back of my head. "Daddy." I let out quietly. "You like it right here?" He asked while stroking me. "Yes sir." I gripped the sheets. His dick is so fucking huge it's hurting, he's literally making me eat those words I said lastnight. He placed my feet on his waist and gripped my hair while I threw it back. "You so wet baby." He smacked my ass. My moans were so loud I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard me. "You gone call me tomorrow?" He chuckled smacking it again. "Yes sir." I felt me about to cum all in my stomach. ""Im not playing with you. This pussy to good." He groaned stuffing my head in the pillow pounding my shit. I began screaming as I squirted hard as ever he was still going.

"Tell me you love it."

"I love it daddy I love it." I cried. I had to cum again but he pulled out to nut he flipped me over and put his mouth on it.

"Fuckkkk." he smacked and sucked and slurped. He had two fingers inside of me pumping away as I squirted again. "Like a water fountain." He smacked my sensitive clit squirt was still rushing out. "Look at my sheets." He smacked my thigh. I gripped my stomach trying to stop shaking.

"I have to go Terrence." I say. "Let me help you." he came and picked me up from off the bed. He took me to his bathroom and sat me on the counter. "You alright?"

"My vagina is really numb right now." I admit. "I barely did anything."

"It's so big you don't have to do a lot." I chuckled. "I'm definitely calling you tomorrow."

"We can go out for lunch or something later on forget tomorrow."

"Yes we can."

London Wheat

Im headed out right now to meet up with Ari so I can get my son. She named him Lonnie Wheat, I can't sit and fake like he isn't mine. Plus we got a DNA test a few months ago before Kenzy was born. I just never told anyone I had a new baby.