3

2 weeks later...
Atlanta, Georgia
6:00am
London Wheat

"They freed a real one." Nard put the black and mild out on the ground and stepped on it. "Hell yeah nigga." I gave him a hug. "Finally it's been so long." my mama sniffled giving me a right hug. I hugged her extra tight because she's the one I miss a lot. Kianna had a happy look on her face but it's like she was hiding a attitude or something. "What's wrong with yo bitch ass?" I gave her a hug and let go. "Nothing I missed you brother." she gave me another hug.

"Monse turned so fake once she started hanging with Nia." she rolled her eyes letting me go again. "Don't bring my wife up in shit. It ain't my fault Monse don't be around you whores anymore."

"Man fuck Nia and Monse. Imma keep dodging that bitch until she realize them ain't her damn friends." I rolled my eyes praying Kianna wasn't serious. That's some beef that I don't wanna get in the middle of and I know they're gonna make me choose, that's what females do.

"My girl ain't fake. Don't play with her." I laugh getting in the backseat. "You going straight home?"

"Nah I gotta get clean nigga. New fit, new chain, new everything nigga."

"Boy you old as hell." My mama rolled her eyes. "Y'all just be hating that a nigga still look young at the age of thirty. Y'all skin gone be wrinkly. Monse taught me how to take care of my shit." I shoot a bird at them.

"She need to help that bitch who do her hair with her skin."

"Kianna you sound like a hater shut up." my mama looked backed. "On Gladys I'll back bout my bitch ion care if you blood." I tell Kianna.

"And I'll whoop on both of y'all." I just laughed at her funny ass. My sister can fight very well no lie, but she know she ain't seeing. I won't even fight her ass and I'm not letting her and Monse fight, they're friends.

I got off by fucking the shit out of the judge, my last court date she was eyeing a nigga so I winked at her and she blushed. One day she came to the prison and asked to see a nigga and we had sex twice. I'm taking this shit to the grave I swear, I'm just gonna tell Monse I'm home on good time.

"I'm ready to see my kids mane." I run my hands down my face. "You gone pick them up after school my nigga. I told Monse I was gonna pick em up but it's gone be you."

"Where she at?"

"I'm sure she's still home and sleep. You knows it's six in the morning." he said in a duh tone.

*

11:16 am

"I be seeing her on Instagram nigga. Shawty be lit as fuck in the club." the nigga who was cutting my hair said. "She just making her money."

"Mhm, if my bitch was in the club damn near every night, catching flights and shit. Something gotta be going on." I ignored him. I know Monse ain't like that. She would never cheat on me or entertain another nigga. I know why she's in the club and I don't mind. I would never stop a money mission.

Once he was done cutting my hair I gave him a fifty and looked in the mirror. Damn I look good as fuck I know my baby gone get wet when she see me. "Ight lil bruh." I hike my pants up walking out the barber shop. The sun was dead in my face as my eyes squinted.

I got in my car and immediately pulled off heading to the new house I bought two years ago. It has a theater and a game room and it's bigger than the other. I held the newest iPhone in my hand fiddling it. Seven years really passed and my city still look the same. Prolly some new stores here and there but everything the same. The hood still the same and that's where I'm going once I leave home.