34

London Wheat

"I want these daddy." Layla pointed to some pink shoes in the store. "Can I have these in a size two?" I ask the clerk. "They're so spoiled." Monse shook her head rocking Monte to sleep on her hip. "Von can we get milkshakes after this?" she asked. "Yeah." I walked to the register and put all 8 shoe boxes on the counter.

"$942.18." she said. I pulled my card out and placed it inside the chip thing. "You hungry?" she asked Landon.

"Yeah can we get some pizza ma?"

"Y'all don't want me to cook." Landon and Layla looked at each other and I laughed. "Damn so I can't cook?" Monse got offended. "You can mama we just wanna give your hands a break."

"Awe thank you baby, I'll get y'all some pizza." she said. I grabbed the bags and we walked out of the shoe store. "Y'all ready to go?" I ask them. "Yessss." they dragged."

"You want some Jack's?" I asked her as we walked to the car. "Yeah." she nodded. I opened the door and took my son out of her arms and placed his sleepy ass in his car seat. I opened her door and she got in and I closed it. "Hi Kelsey." I heard her answer the phone. I got in on the driver side and looked back to make sure everyone in the back had their seatbelt's on. "Yeah y'all can come over Von and the kids here too."

"Hey my babies." I heard Tee ugly ass. "Nah you not welcome." I say. "Nigga please your kids love me." she said. "We on the way sis." he hung up.

After getting the pizza everyone met up at Monse's house and we went in. "I brought a bow." Kelsey took his book bag off. "I just took this from a lil Nigga just to see if I still had it." we laughed. Monse was fixing the kids plates while they went and washed their hands. "Damn if we wasn't coming how many boxes of pizza would you have gotten?" Tommie said seeing the 6 boxes of pizza. Monse is gonna be the reason my kids end up on 600 pound life. She got 6 boxes of pizza, boneless wings, two boxes of cheese bread, four sodas, and some fucking cinnamon rolls. "Probably four." she said shrugging. Monse put their plates on the table and they sat down. I sat down on the couch next to Kelsey bitch ass and took some weed out of his bag. "This shit better be smoking Wheat."

"If it ain't we gone smoke it till it is. You better sauce that hoe." he said making Tee laugh. "That nigga not funny."

"Stop cockblocking hating ass hoe and get your bitch back." she snapped. "I never lost her." I shrug. "Ugh." Me and Kelsey started rolling up. "I'll be right back yall." Monse ran upstairs. In the midst of us rolling I went ahead and lit a wood. She finally came back downstairs and went to the table with the kids. She was talking to them and they were all laughing together. "Here." I passed it to Kelsey. The front door opened and everybody looked up. Kelsey reached and so did I. The person walked in only for it to be her clown ass boyfriend. Me and Kelsey chuckled continuing what we were doing. "Boy look so sweet." Kelsey said out loud. "Mmcht." Monse smacked her lips walking over to that nigga kissing him. I shook my head at her crazy ass. Just last night I was fucking her throat and she had her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"What they doing here?" he asked. "They just stopped by." she said. "Look like you having a kickback with the pizza and all." he scoffed.

"My kids wanted the pizza." she crossed her arms frowning. "Is the nigga checking her?" Tommie whispered. I got the blunt from her and hit it a few times. Monse was still talking to the clown. "Then you got ya baby father over here laid back and shit. You out to fucking mind lightskin?" I stood up and walked over to Monse. "Here ma." I gave her the blunt licking my lips at her. She looked me dead in the eyes and I knew that look. I smirked and started walking off. "Aye nigga go ahead and get the fuck out." he began walking behind me. "Don't walk up on me lil man. Put me the fuck out" I turn around. "Hey y'all." Monse squeezed her little ass between us. "Ouu." Tommie recorded.