51

Omniscient

Today London will be going to pick his kids up from Monse's house. He's going to be keeping them for the next few months until Monse gets herself together. London woke up early ready to get things over with. As of right now he's turning into her driveway. He cut his car off and blew hard. Getting out he walked up to her door and knocked. He stood back and knocked again because no one came the first time. The door opened and it was Tone standing there with sleep in his eyes. He looked at Tone before scoffing. "Get my baby mama." He said. "Yeah, she'll be down." He closed the door in Vons face. He rubbed his hands together feeling anger but he held it in. "Lame, dumb ass nigga." He mumbled to himself.

Monse opened the door in a robe with her hair messed up. "Good morning." He spoke with an attitude. "Good morning what are you doing here so early?" she closed the door behind her. "Monse I'm not trynna have no conversation with you. Just bring my kids down here."

"It's five in the morning. Barely sunlight they haven't even opened their eyes. And what you mean you ain't trynna have a conversation? I never asked for one."

"Ok, wake em up." He looked past her. "What's wrong with you?"

"I'm over you Monse, I'm just trynna get my kids and go. It ain't shit I wanna say to you. I don't want you, so don't think I'm trynna get you back. I don't love you no more."

"What?" she backed up. "I don't love you. I could care less about you. Please never call me again. Be happy with that nigga up there that you fucking." He raised his voice. "You don't love me?" she blinked some tears. "No Monse I don't. This shit not healthy. Tell my kids to come on or I'll go get them myself." he said. She nodded her head and walked back in the house. London dropped his head and let a tear fall. He would never stop loving Monse but the fact another man opened her door made him feel a certain way. A few moments later Monse opened the door allowing London in. He walked in the house and closed the door behind him.

He saw Khalil in the kitchen standing over the stove cooking and smoking. "Weak ass nigga cooking and shit." He said laughing.

"Yeah Ight." Tone scoffed. "London." Monse said. "What's up ma?" he giggled jogging up the stairs. He entered his youngest son's room because Monse was dealing with her new baby. He shook his son and his eyes opened. "Move." he whined. "Get up lil one you finna come with me." Von pulled the covers off him sitting down on his bed. "I sleepy dad." Monte groaned. "You can go to sleep at my house come on." he helped him out the bed so he could get ready. He walked out the room to his daughters. "I'm up daddy." she said. "Ight ma just making sure." he chuckled. He walked out her room seeing Landon in the hallway with his shoes in his hand.

"Where we finna go?"

"To my house." he nodded his head. Von walked towards Khloe's room and found Monse crying. He shook his head feeling bad for what he said outside. But he had to keep his composure. "The fuck you want London?" She sniffled.

"I just was looking at ya. What you crying for?" he entered the room. "You wouldn't care."

"Why you say that."

"Cause you don't care about someone you don't love." she said. He nodded his head scoffing. "You right, my bad." He stepped away.

"Y'all ready." Von headed downstairs seeing his kids on the couch.

"Yes." They responded.

Monse Santiago

"You let em take your kids Monse?" my dad screamed through the phone. "Daddy, they're his kids too. I know he's gonna bring them back." I rolled my eyes. Tone was sitting on the couch rubbing my feet scrolling on his phone.

"I don't care, he ain't got the right to be taking my fucking grandkids. I'll be down there this weekend mama." he hung up in my face.

"Oh my fucking goodness." I yelled. "This is the worst shit ever. My daddy doing the fucking most I'm grown as hell."

"I would tell you to act like it but I'm not trynna get on your bad side." Tone mumbled. I took my feet off of him and stood up. "Whatever." I fanned him away. "I'm about to go." I tell him going up stairs. "Where you going?" He followed. "I don't know I just need some air." I say.

"Yeah ight." He scoffed brushing past me. "What's your problem?" I ask. I don't know where the fuck this attitude came from. We were just cool downstairs. "I don't have one ma." he kissed my cheek. I went into the closet and stripped naked. I scanned through my clothes to look for a quick outfit to put on. I found something and put it on after throwing on a bra.

"So what you finna go do?"

"Probably have a few drinks at a bar." I answer putting some shoes on. "Be careful." He said. "Why you being weird?"

"What the fuck I'm doing?" he yelled. "Why you hollering?"

"Cause you doing too much, take yo ass where you gotta go." he fanned me away. "You sassy." I laughed. I grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

I looked inside of the glass and threw back another shot. "Woah baby, you taking them too fast what's up with you?" a guy asked. He looked way older than me but he was handsome though. I was definitely uninterested. "Nothing just taking a few shots." I respond. "You came by yourself?" he sat next to me. "Maybe." I respond. I looked over at him and got a good glance at his face. He was brown with very pretty eyes, thick lips, shaved beard with dreads to his shoulders. Oh my fucking gosh he was handsome. A smile instantly crept on my face when his cologne splashed me. It was so loud. "Why you gotta be like that?" he smiled. "How old are you?" I ask turning around to him."

"46. What about you?" I choked on my mixed drink. "Im 24." he bit his lip. "I might be too old for you I'll step away."

"Im grown sir." I lifted my eyebrow. "Oh yeah?" I nodded my head. "What's your name?"

"Monse, what's yours?" I held my hand out for him to shake it. "Terrence. Can I get you something else to drink?" he asked. Lord his voice was deep as hell. "No I'm kind of feeling my liquor." I say. I've never been interested in a man buying me a drink at a bar nor in a club.

"Well how can I get to know you, I need to get in contact with you."

"You can get to know me right now." I shrug. I know, I don't care either. Monse is grown I can do what I want.

"Where we taking this?" He bit his lip. "Your house."

"I got a wife at home." I instantly felt bad. It made me think of those days Von cheated on me. What if he was telling these women these same things while doing these same things.

"We can go to my penthouse." he suggested.

"Im gonna drive my car though."

"Thats fine." He said. I stood up and walked away with him.