4

Atlanta, Georgia
Monse Santiago

"She called me fake?" I gasp as Von tells me everything Kianna said to him. "Yeah baby."

"I am not fake, I'm always texting and calling them. Always inviting them places." I say. My feelings were hurt over that. I've been nothing but a friend to Kianna now I'm fake. I grabbed my phone but he snatched it out of my hand.

"Just forget it bae, Kianna be tripping sometimes." he waved it off. "No Von that hurt my feelings." I cross my arms. I had a pouty face like a little ass kid, I don't know why I do that sometimes.

"I wonder how Tommie feels about me." I get out of the bed storming to the bathroom. "Monse stop." Von turned on his stomach getting comfortable. I quickly peed and washed my hands before cutting the bathroom light off walking out.

"London how am I fake? I bought those bitches Richard Mille's and Birkins for their birthdays." I'm still tripping over it. I can't believe Kianna called me fake. I did nothing to her.

"That's cool mama's. Come lay back I'm ready to go to sleep." Von pats the free side of the bed where I sleep. I smacked my lips climbing back on top of the bed. I squeezed myself under him and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer.

"Ion wanna be to far from you anymore" he mumbled resting in the crook of my neck. "I love you ma you the realist."

"I love you too." I sigh. I'm not over Kianna calling me fake. I'm gone get my phone back to text her and ask her what the problem is because I did nothing to her.

"I wanna be in yo skin, I wish we was conjoined twins."

"Von what the hell." I laugh. "I'm serious." He laughed with me. His eyes slowly closed so I knew he was off to sleep.

I grabbed the backwood he had rolled up already and lit it. My first time getting high in seven years. I inhaled the blunt letting the smoke out.

After a while the weed was hitting me so I went ahead and put the blunt out. I snuggled up against Von and closed my eyes. I can't even enjoy the high, I'm sleepy.

*

"I'm not gonna take long, I just gotta see what's up with Nia's shop." I lie to Von while putting my shoes on. "So why can't I ride with you."

"Because I'm going to see my side nigga. I'm done lying to you."

"Stop playing with me." I grabbed me by my shirt. "I'm just kidding let me go." I laugh slapping his chest. "Lemme find out. That's yo ass."

"Boy bye." I wave him off grabbing my purse. I walked out of the room and jogged downstairs. I wanted to make sure the kids ate breakfast before leaving so I cooked for them.

I got in my car and pulled off heading to Kianna's place. I just really want to know why she feels that I'm fake, I'm dragging the situation because I'm not over it. On the way Von was texting me saying I better not go to Kianna house because that'll make things worse.

Me and her are friends, we won't fall out nor fight. We're real friends.... I think. I pulled up at her condo and parked my car. When I got out I walked to elevator pulling my shades down.

I clicked her floor number and headed up. I'll speak with Tommie later, that's my cousin we can't fall out. I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer.

Seconds later she came to the door in some jeans and a tank top looking like she was getting dressed. She allowed me in the house and I looked at her with crossed arms. She went off in her room so I followed and sat on the bed.