9

Atlanta, Georgia
Monse Santiago

I knocked on Kianna's door and took a step back waiting for her to answer. When she did she looked at me and let me in. "What's wrong?" she asked following me to the couch. "He cheated on me again.'I don't know what to do." I break down crying in her arms. "Wait explain everything."

"This morning somebody was blowing up his phone and it woke me up. So I woke him and told him to answer it. He told me to ignore but I couldn't so when I look at the name it say K with a heart. I called the number back and Kendra answered." I sob.

"Ouu that bitch. I told you Monse, you shoulda listened to me."

"And then he said she gave him head for three seconds. What a fucking lie. I know they had sex I just know they did." I say. "Dry them fucking tears bitch we gone handle this hoe." she grabbed my arm so I stood up off of the couch. She grabbed my keys and walked me out the door.

"I know exactly where she work at." Kianna said. "I told you that bitch sneaky and you ain't listen to me." by now we were in my car and she was driving.

"I just didn't think that he would do that nor her." I shake my head sniffling. I'm so angry right now lord knows when I see her imma fuck her up. "Von so wrong, I thought he woulda got out and did right." she shook her head also. "I'm shaking right now, on my two she better not be in this shop imma do her dirty. How would she feel if I fuck Derrick?"

Once we pulled up to the shop I got out the car but Kianna was first out. I opened the shop door and I didn't see Kendra just Nia and the other workers. "Where Kendra at Nia?" I ask clutching my jacket.

"She in the back, you need your hair done again?" she asked. "After this hell yeah." I say. "What's going on?" Kendra came to the front with her hand on her hip smiling. "Bitch you think some shit funny?" I ask running up on her punching her dead in the mouth. I'm definitely fighting over a nigga, fuck a respect thing. Bitch we cool and you go fuck my man?

"Wait." Nia exclaimed as I tossed Kendra into the counter knocking products over. "You so fucking bold." I yell uppercutting her as she tried fighting back. "Ouu y'all live the hair salon she whooping ass." a messy ass girl got out of her chair recording.

"Y'all stop." Nia grabbed us. I was still swinging on this bitch she had some fucking nerve. I don't even wanna do no talking I want blood.

Once we were broken up I smiled on the inside looking at her bruised face and busted lip. "I shoulda listened when I was told to watch out for you, we were cool you wrong as fuck."

"I don't care, and he ate this pussy from the back." she winked. I took a deep breathe wanting to swing on her again so bad.

"You can have him sweetie. Just know he ain't gone ever stop thinking about me." I started to walk out of the shop but I stopped and threw the telephone at her. I'll pay Nia for anything I damaged but I'm not sorry for nothing that I did.

"Hoe." Kianna bucked at her before following me out the door. "Come on sis, fuck that bitch you did what you needed to do."

"I'm too damn grown to be fighting like that, she had it coming though." I shake my head getting back in the car. My heart is broken right now.

London Wheat

"How many apples will Taylor have left is three is eaten?" I ask Layla as she sat in the chair. "Six."

"So write it down." I said approving her right answer. Monse walked back in the door with Kianna behind her, Kianna was shaking her head at me. "Imma be right back mamas keep going." I tell her before getting up. I followed Monse to the room and closed the door behind me. "You gone leave me?"

"I'm thinking about it Von, I really am. I wanna believe that it was only head so bad but I feel like it was more." she placed her hand on her hip.

"Why you do me like that? You decided to go after a bitch that I fuck with instead of a random bitch off the street. You might as well fuck Tommie too." she shrugged.

"I ain't even fuck her."

"Head for three seconds please make it believable."

"On Gladys." he put his hands up. "No more than that, I should've blocked her I'm sorry. Just don't leave me Monse lemme make it right." I beg her. I really don't want her to leave me I really thought about her feelings and my family this time.

"She said you ate her pussy." I smacked my lips after she said that. "On my grandma grave you know I ain't eat that girl pussy." I say. I was becoming annoyed Kendra definitely getting her ass knocked out.

"So it was really only three seconds?" she asked. "Yes." she looked at me for a minute before dropping her head. "Ion know what to do." she mumbled. I walked over and gave her a hug, she probably didn't want me to but it felt like the right thing to do.

"We got kids together, it's supposed to be us. You told me you were gonna get out and do the right thing." she sniffled. "I am, I swear I am. I just slipped up once and it didn't go far."

She let go of me and sat back on the bed. "I love you." I said, she didn't reply back. I shook my head walking out of the room and closing the door behind me. Kianna was standing near the door shaking her head at me. "Such a bitch, don't leave me. Crying ass nigga, I thought you was hard." she rolled her eyes.

"Bitch ass." I buck at her she flinched a bit. "Boy you lucky she ain't leave yo ass."

"She ain't gone ever leave me dummy." I jog down the stairs laughing. Her ugly ass need to mind her business, that shit piss me off when Monse run to they ass. I'll smack the fuck outta them both, Kianna and Tommie.

I walked back to my seat and sat down. I checked Layla's homework and all of it was right. "Put it in your bookbag and you free mamas." I kissed her cheek and she ran off with the paper. I have to go pull up on Kendra and get her right, she got me fucked up.