32

Omniscient

"Come on." Von placed La'Monte on his hip walking up to his mother's front door. He opened it and walked in with his kids in front of him. He placed La'Monte down and he ran off. "Where you at ma?" he smelled her cooking. "In here." she called from the kitchen. "Ohh hey my babies." she hugged her grandchildren and picked La'Monte up. "He looks just like Monse." she kissed his cheek. It was true, Monte favored Monse more than Von. There were heels clacking down the stair and Von knew who it was.

"Damn I just saw you a few hours ago and you had black hair. Now it's pink."

"You know me."

"Hey ma." the kids said. Monse spoke back and turned to Von. "Where's Nard?" she asked. "He on the way. Where ya lil boyfriend?"

"With his daughter." she folded his arm. Von chuckled and shook his head. "I can't stand you." Monse mumbled walking off. Von watched as her ass jiggled when she walked. He knew he had to get some more before the end of the night.

Von sat at the table waiting for his mom to fix his plate. "You think you royalty or something?" Kianna walked in with her arms crossed. "Shut yo black ass up." he waved her off. Kianna has always been that annoying ass little sister so Von payed her no mind. Of course Tommie walked in behind her with Kelsey behind her. "What's up nigga." He shook hands with Von.

"Aww TT baby." Tommie cooed as she placed Monte on her hip. She kissed his cheek a few times before Von spoke up. "Don't be kissing him and you suck dick and shit." he said. "Only you think of that." she rolled her eyes going into the kitchen.

"Damn where my brother at?" He mumbled to himself walking away from the loud group of people.

He went outside and made a quick phone call. "Yo?"

"Where you at?"

"I'm on the way. Nia was doing her hair."

"Igh bring some bottles, ma drinking beer and shit."

"Bet." he hung up. He went back inside the house and saw Monse holding Monte while talking to Layla. "Put him down, he can walk."

"No." Monte shook his head. "You don't tell me." Monse rolled her neck. "Come let me talk to you real quick."

"No, you always wanna talk. Chatting ass nigga." she mushed his head laughing. Von could tell she missed him and she tried her best to act hard and hide it. She's always wanted a family with Von. The father of her children, but he couldn't seem to do right. "Chill out." he grabbed her hand before she could do it again. "Stop smiling in my face before I tell that nigga."

"He ain't gone think you none but a jealous ass ex." she shrugged. "I got the video when I was in ya stomach the other night." her face turned as her heart began beating. "London you wouldn't."

"Monse I will. But I ain't that type of nigga, imma let you be happy." she sighed and looked up at him. "Don't think you can blackmail me."

"Why would I do that?" he laughed. She shook her head and stomped off. "Fine ass." he mumbled to himself. His phone vibrated so he looked at it and saw it was Ari texting him.

im pregnant and your the
only person i slept with

nah you got three wrong number

please Von don't do this
to me I'm seriously pregnant

Ian never nutted in you

you had to because the
test says otherwise

stop tripping goofy