11

London Wheat

"Mama I fucked up." I started off as I put my head in my hands. "What you mean?" she asked sitting closer to me.

"I put my hands on her and I pulled a gun on her. I thought she cheated on me." I look at her. My mama sighed and shook her head. "You just like yo daddy. Selfish."

"Don't compare me to him."

"You know it's true. That girl bends over backwards to make sure your happy and that her family is straight and what you do? You hurt her London, it's not the other way around." she said. I nod my head.

I really need to apologize to Monse, but if she tries to leave me it's gone be worse I swear I'm not letting her go anywhere. We gone make it work.

"I didn't mean to, and I'm trying to stop cheating but I'm used to doing Aliyah like that."

"She's not Aliyah dumb ass!" she yelled. "I know ma."

"You obviously don't. I don't see why she decided to stay with you Lord." she shook her head again. "Why do y'all put in her head like it's ok to leave me huh? She not going nowhere I'll kidnap her ass before I let her leave." I said.

"I hate this you. I never seen this side of you London, you usually would let a female leave when they wanted but you don't want her to leave you even though you keep messing up."

"Cause I'm in love with her ight. I ain't never been in love you know this. I didn't mean to do her the way I did mama." I shake my head again.

"Boy you better get on your knees and apologize to her, make sure you mean everything you god damn say I'm not playing." she put her finger in my face. I nod my head ok and stood up. I grabbed my keys and headed towards the door. "Ma come lock this door." I said walking out and closing it behind me. It was dark outside and I had to get home quick before she starts to think I'm cheating on her again. I called her phone but she didn't pick up. I forgot I broke it earlier but she should have two phones so I called the other number. Still no answer. I sped all the way home and when I got there I could barely put the car in park how fast I tried to get out.

I opened my front door and I saw Monse on the couch in the dark. "Baby." I mumbled walking to her. "I won't leave you Von please." she flinched. "I'm not gone hit you no more." I sat beside her. "What did I do wrong?" she sobbed. "Nothing baby, you ain't do nothing. It's all me so if you wanna hit me go ahead ma I deserve it." I admit. "Why can't we just be the happy couple we were?"

"We can be." I say. I got on my knees in front of her and put my hands together. "I truly apologize Monse for putting my hands on you like that. That was a bitch move and even if you did cheat I deserve it because I did you so dirty. You shouldn't go through none of this you life should be way better than this. Please tell me what I gotta do to make it up to you."

"Hold me." she mumbled. I pulled her down to me and wrapped my arms around her body. "I'm so sorry baby." I whisper.

*

Omniscient

"Tell me you not going anywhere." Von whispered in Monse's ear as he slid deeper inside of her. Monse was on the verge of her fourth climax and could barely speak. Her moans grew louder as he went slower. "Fuck, I'm not going anywhere." she yelled. Von was in her ear moaning loud and it clearly turned her on more.

"I can't take it."

"Yes you can." he sped back up repeatedly hitting her spot. She loved that he knew how to please her, nobody else could make her body shake like he did. Her legs shook in the air as she released all over him. "Take yo dick." he grunted as he felt himself cumming deep inside of her. He meant he was gonna have another baby whether she liked it or not.

He pulled out laying next to her, he was worn out and finished so was she. "I love you." she pecked his lips. "I love you too." he responded.

Once he closed his eyes he was off to sleep.

*

"Mama that's enough dang." Landon moved away from her as she tried to rub Vaseline in on his face. "Shut up." she mumble wiping her hands off. "Look at my face." Layla came in the room with the same greasy face. "I didn't even put a lot." she said. "Go get your book bags Kelsey is outside." she stood up. Monse left the room to go see if Von was still sleep which he wasn't.

"What's up mamas." he rubbed his eye. She climbed on top of him and gave him a kiss. "Good morning baby." she smiled. The two put the argument behind them and decided to work things out. "I fixed you plate it's in the microwave imma go get it for you." she said pulling her shorts down.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." she mumbled. Moments later she came back in the room with his plate and his favorite, apple juice. He sat up so that he could eat his food. "I wanna go to Jamaica." she fiddled with her nails. "Let's go."

"You serious? Ain't you-"

"Don't worry about that just know we going." he cut her off. "Where the kids gonna go?" she asked him. "Imma handle all that, plan everything and let me know when you need my card." he said. He then gulped all of his apple juice down. "It's not that good." she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, can you fix me some more." he gave her the cup. "Fuck it bring the jug." he placed more food in his mouth. Monse shook her head and laughed as she jogged down the stairs to get the apple juice for him. When she came back she gave it to him and laid beside him in the bed.

"You really finna pay for everything?"

"Hell yeah." he gulped the apple juice down and put the top back on when he was done. She pulled her laptop in her lap and he wrapped his arm around her. "I'm full as hell." he stretch and yawned. "Really Von you about to go to sleep?" she rolled her eyes. "Nah I'm bout to watch you plan this trip." he kissed her forehead. She looked at him and kissed his lips. He looked at the bruise right under her right eye and her busted lip from their fight and regretted it. He hated hurting her and putting his hands on her. He wasn't a woman beater but sometimes Monse could push him to a limit.

"Bae let's swim with the dolphins." Monse said. "Fuck no. They be raping people, I'll be damned. I would have to shoot one of them bitches." Von snapped. "Boy them dolphins don't want you. Do it for me baby."

"Aight." he gives in. She clapped her hands together smiling. "You think we toxic?" Von asked.

"No I can't explain what we have but it's all love." he nodded his head and finished his food quickly putting the plate on the nightstand. He knew Monse would grab it she always picks up after him.

"I'm bout to order this lemme see yo card."

"Bae you pose to be planning a trip not ordering Chanel." he leaned over grabbing the card and handing it to her. "My bad dang." she continued to order what she wanted.

London definitely wanted to go on this trip with her only so he could propose to her. He wanted to be with her for life and she was gonna say yes , he knew she would.