21

Monse Santiago

"Girl whatever." I laugh at Kianna on our group call. I was telling them about X-Night and how Von was flying us out. "I'm gonna get his card so we can go shopping." I shrug. I flipped over on my stomach pulling the cover over me. "Yes bitch so get the fuck up and get ready, the kids are at school." Tee said.

"Ok ok I'm coming to pick you hoes up, I got something to tell y'all."

"Alright we finna get ready." we hung up. My phone rang again and it was my mom. I hesitated on picking it up because we don't talk like that. "Hello?" I answer.

"Hey baby how you and the kids doing? I heard Von is out."

"We doing good ma, and yeah Von's been out for a while now. I kind of have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I think we should talk in person. Are you in the city?"

"Yeah for a good two weeks, I wanted to see my grand babies."

"Ok I'll talk to you later about it I have something to do right now."

"Alright just call me." she said. "K love you."

"Love you too." She hangs up. I got out of the bed stretching and headed to my closet. Von came in and put his phone on the dresser. "Where you finna go?"

"Shopping with the girls. Can I have a favor daddy?" I look up at him. "What's up?" he asked leaning down giving me a kiss. "Can we use your card?" I ask.

"Here." he walked over to his wallet and pulled his card out. He handed it to me and I smiled. "Thanks baby."

"It's nun." he plopped down on the bed firing up a blunt. I stood up and set my outfit on the bed then went to the bathroom. "What you finna put on?" he asked. "Something simple boo it's a lil cool outside." I say. "You ate?" I ask him. "Yeah my mama cooked."

"Ok." I begin undressing. "Don't close the door either ma." he said. I started my shower water and took the rest of my clothes off. I'm so ready to see what this new baby brings and how it changes things. I looked at my stomach just remembering me pregnant with Landon, I can't wait for my stomach to grow. I took a step in the shower and let the water hit me.

After my shower I brushed my teeth and washed my face then went into the room to get ready. "I gotta get my damn hair done." I scratch my head.

"Baby my mama down for two weeks and she wanna see the kids."

"When?" he asked. I slid my thong on and then my joggers. "It doesn't matter to me." I shrug. I put on my white tee and then a jacket. Placed on some socks and sneakers and then placed my hair in a ponytail.

"Love you ma have fun."

"Love you too." I tell him grabbing my phone and keys leaving.

*

"Shut up bitch you don't even know what you talking about." Tee said. Since she's been out the hospital she has been doing so so amazing. Her and Kelsey are so in love or whatever you call it.

"It was petty Tee you can't be mad hoe." Nia waved her off. "Y'all do too much." I laugh. We walked into another store and looked at everything sun there. "I think these are so cute." I pull the red bottoms down from the shelf. "Yes they are." Kianna walked over to me. "I think I'm gonna wear Fendi." I say putting the shoe back. "Well if you ain't gone get it move." she pushed me out the way. "Girl don't be pushing on me." I put my hand up. She called the clerk over for her size.

I pulled my phone out and went to sit down. I wasn't feeling good at all. "What's wrong?" Nia came and asked. "Nothing I just need to sit down." I say. I went to Von's contact and FaceTimed him putting my AirPods in.