50

Omniscient

"Tell me what happened?" Nard asked while Monse was crying in panic. Nard knew his brother was ok he just wanted an explanation of what happened. He wasn't mad at Monse but he knew his mom would be.

"I walked into my house." she cried. "My home that is in my name. Walked in on him in my bed that I paid for, I sleep in every night. To find him fucking a bitch that is a snake to me." she cried harder. She said it very slowly trying to get her words out. They were driving to the hospital where Von was at. "And then." He made a right at the light. "I started beating the bitch, I whooped her and I pistol whipped em."

"And next thing you know I'm whooping her down the stairs and he comes and saves the bitch. Like niggaaaaa." she looked at him. "All of a sudden I shot my gun and I saw blood coming down his leg." she placed her face in her hands crying.

"Fuck Monse." He scoffed shaking his head. He turned his attention on the road with thoughts filling his head. "It's time y'all go yall separate ways, because this relationship is too toxic. Then y'all got three kids." he shook his head even more. Nard pulled up to the hospital and parked his car.

Monse got out of the car walking into the doors of Grady hospital. "Monse you did this shit?" Kianna walked over to Monse with eyes filled with tears and anger. "I'm so sorry Kianna." she placed her hand on her chest. "The fuck you mean you sorry bitch?" Kianna hollered.

"Kianna let me explain." Before you knew it Kianna had swung on Monse and the two were fighting inside of the hospital. "Bitch you shot my fucking brother!!" she hollered as she continuously swung her arms. Monse was swinging the back the girls were actually neck and neck.

"Y'all chill out." Nard tried breaking them up. They both a good hold of each other's hair. Next thing you know Nards mom came trying to swing at Monse. "How could you shoot my baby?" she yelled at her. "Hey break it up." Security came along with police.

"This bitch shot my fucking brother." Kianna screamed as police slammed her to the ground.

Monse was placed in handcuffs and escorted out of the hospital by police.

-

"They got to fighting out there man." Nard sat beside his brother. Von wasn't going to be admitted into the hospital, the bullet was removed so he told them he was fine. "Who?"

"Monse and Kianna. Even ma hit her." he shook his head. "Ah man." Von blew hard. Now his family despises Monse when he's not even mad at her. He knew it was an accident. And he knew he was wrong for bringing her into Monse's home. "Where she at?"

"Jail."

"I gotta go get her when they let me go." he made a mental note. Nard looked at him crazy. How could you go bond a person out that shot you? He knew his brother loved Monse, but damn how much love is there in the world.

"Wow." Nard scoffed. "What? My kids need a mom nigga." he rolled his eyes. "Y'all wild." Nard shook his head. That's the only thing he could do in this situation was shake his head. "I know she ain't mean to bruh, I pray everybody get over this shit." he said.

London Wheat

I waited in the car for Monse to walk out of the county, I had to be to the kids school in 3 hours to pick them up. I sparked my lighter to fire up a blunt when I saw Monse walking out of the gate. She looked a hot ass mess. She quickly walked to the car and got in. She ain't even say nothing just looked out the window.

"Thank you." she mumbled. "No problem shawty." I put my car in drive and began driving. "I'm so sorry London." she finally looked at me. I smirked and passed her the blunt.

"Sorry for what mamas?" I asked. To be honest. That shit kind of turn me on. I like crazy females, never knew she had it in her. "For shooting you. I swear I didn't mean to. What do I need to do to make up for it?" she asked.

"Marry me." I said. She looked at me crazy before I bust out laughing. "Von please be serious right now." she smacked her teeth. "Nah foreal though. I went way past the line. That's your house. That shit was too far I woulda shot you and that nigga if I caught you fucking in my bed." I shrug.

"So right here right now can we be honest with each other?" I asked grabbing the blunt out of her hand. "Yes."

"Y'all fucked since we been together?"

"Yes."

"When was the last time?"

"Last night." I hit the blunt a little bit harder and drove a little faster. "You know I'll kill the both of us right? Cause I can't live knowing I killed the mother of my kids." I said.

"Why you driving so fast all of a sudden?" she asked putting her seatbelt on. "Cause I'm thinking of my decision now. Should I end it all for both of us, or let my babies grow up with two parents? I don't know ma, I really don't know?" I chuckle speeding up.

"London please don't play with me right now." she smacked the arm rest. "So that's who you wanna be with? You plan on marrying him?"

"No I don't wanna be with nobody." she said. "STOP LYING TO ME!" I yelled causing her to jump. "You wanna be with him. You can't tell me you don't. Let me break it down to you." I said feeling myself getting emotional.

"Men cheat to catch a nut. You bitches fall in love. You went and had a whole baby by him. And you still fucking em." I tear up. "I hurt you, you hurt me. Are we even now? Huh, is that what you wanted?" I let my tears fall.

"Im sorry I can't do right, I'm not shit I know. But this one really hurts Monse." I wipe my face. "London could you please slow down."

"No, bitch I'll crash right now!" I hollered. I looked over to see her crying and crying. Crying tears of fear. "You need to slow down before we get pulled over. Please stop." she sobbed. "I don't know what to do nomore. Nothing has ruined me more than this relationship."

"WELL MAYBE WE SHOULDNT BE TOGETHER." she yelled at me. "THATS WHAT YOU WANTED ANYWAY! WHY THE FUCK YOU KEEP TAKING ME BACK?"

"Because I love you."

"I don't want nobody but you. You complete me Monse, but we can't keep hurting each other. I'm tired of the arguing, the physical alterations, the name calling, the cheating, the lying. We can put a stop to it, please."

"No Von. I don't think that's a good idea." she sobbed. I finally slowed my car down and pulled over. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Listen we can co parent. Anything birthdays, holidays, doctor's appointments. But please leave me alone. Do not disturb me, stand on your words ma."

"I will." her stubborn ass said. "May you please get out. I'll pick my kids up from school and take them to my house." I said unlocking the car door. "What?"

"GET OUT MY FUCKING CAR!" I yelled. "Ok." she sniffled. "Fine." she opened the door and slammed it. I pulled off refusing to look into the rearview mirror at her. I gotta let Monse go, I guess this is the end of us.