15

London Wheat

"What happened?" I walk into the hospital over to Monse to see what was going on. "Tee got shot." she put her head into my chest and began crying. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight. "Where Kelsey ma?" I ask. "I don't know he left and said he'll be back." she sobbed. It broke my heart to see her hurting. "Look at me ma." I lifted her chin with my index finger. Her eyes were so red and puffy and her nose was also red. "Stop crying. You know Tee ain't going nowhere."

"This is what she was afraid of, this is the reason she didn't want to be with Kelsey in the first place."

"So it's my fault Monse?" Kelsey asked walking through the doors. "I never said that." she looked at him. "Shit that's what it sound like fuck you mean." he looked her up and down with a mean ass mug. I frowned up, I understand what he going through but watch your mouth talking to mine.

"Aye just chill." I warn him. "You know what fuck you Kelsey." Monse pointed at him frowning. "Nah fuck you, you sitting here blaming me about this shit." he raised his voice.

"Talk to me man, you not finna disrespect her." I step in front of her. "Shut yo ass up, you disrespect her all the time. You still be putting yo fucking hands on her, and you still be fucking off."

"Fuck nigga stay the fuck out my relationship, what we got going on ain't got shit to do with you. This shit is yo fucking fault you such a fucking hot head yo dumb ass took some billet that were for you. Admit that shit hoe ass nigga." I step a little closer to him.

"Von come here." Monse grabbed my arm. "London fuck you, you not shit my nigga. You not bout shit." he shrugged his shoulders. "A nigga ain't showed me yet." I chuckle. Who the fuck does Kelsey think he is? He got me so fucked up I will literally fuck his skinny ass up. "Y'all chill out." Monse sniffled. Her ass so damn sensitive, she needs to man up.

"I ain't finna do this with you nigga, you not worth me not seeing my kids anymore." I shrug. "The ones that I raised?" this nigga had the balls. I walked up on him drawing back making sure my right fist connected to his big ass mouth. I threw the second punch and it landed to his jaw. He swung back hitting me in my nose and we went at it.

I couldn't just allow him to say that and not do anything about it. That ain't me. My punches grew faster as he didn't back down. This lil nigga can hit.

Monse got into the middle of us and I stopped since I didn't want to hit her. I looked at his face and his mouth was bleeding and his eye was swelling up. My left ear was ringing like a bitch and I know my lip is swole. I admit he got me a few times.

Out of nowhere I stormed out of the hospital with Monse running after me. "Javon!" she caught up to me. I turned around and looked at her breathing heavy. I'm tired as fuck.

"Why did you do that?" she whined. "That nigga mouth to damn slick don't act like you ain't head that shit! Don't make me out to be in the wrong you would've did the same thing if a bitch told you that."

"But not in a hospital Von." I smacked my lips and looked at her. Monse will run up anywhere and she knows that. "These people are calling the police so you need to leave."

"Imma see you at home baby I love you." I kiss her forehead. "Mhm and we for sure talking." she looked me up and down. I nod my head and walk to my car. I got in and drove off. I have to go pick my children up.

Monse Santiago

"Tee, bitch I know you hear me. You need to pull the fuck through so we can go back to the club." I grab her arm chuckling a little bit. "Kelsey and Von got to fighting but imma make sure they make up so we can force them on double dates." I tried to fight my tears because I couldn't stand to see her like this. "So stop playing around and wake up cause you not dreaming that good." I let my tears drop. "Yo ass got me in here crying, bad bitches don't cry." I wipe my tears knowing she would want me to.

"I'm about to go but I promise imma be back here tomorrow morning and imma sit with you all day." I grab my purse then kiss her forehead. I open the room door then cut the light off before looking back praying that her eyes would open. But they didn't, I leave the room and head towards the elevator.

After I made it home I unlocked the door and walk in locking it behind me. Von and the kids were sleeping on the couch. Layla was laying on his arm and Landon was laying beside him with one hand in his pants. They're too much. My heart fluttered and I smiled so hard that my cheeks started to hurt. I crept up the stairs and into our room than closed the door behind me. I went into the closet and and put my purse on the shelf. I put my shoes up and walked back into the room. I just wanna get some rest, I just need to freshen up first. I went into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. When I got out I threw on some panties and my tshirt and laid in the middle of my bed.

"You sleep ma?" I felt the bed dip from Von using his knee to get in. "No." I mumble turning around looking at him. "You still wanna talk to me?" he asked kissing my lips. "No boo I'm tired."

"Mm." he pulled the covers back laying underneath them. He snuggled up behind me and kissed my neck. I adjusted myself placing my ass on him. He gripped my waist and rubbed on me. Is he not getting the hint?

Pull that d!ck out 🙄

"Von it's hot, you should take your pants off." I suggest sitting up. "Monse the air is on 65 how hot could you b- oh I see what you getting at." he realized and chuckled. He sat up and pulled his shirt over his head. I smiled on the inside as I laid on my back under him. He told me his favorite position is missionary because I'm so sexy to him and he loves to look at my faces while he's in it.

"How you want it ma?" he asked coming out of his pants. He gave me a mother kiss on my lips. "However you want it daddy." I whisper.