53

Khalil King

My daughter and I were at my crib chilling, Monse calmed down after I broke things down to her. I don't wana be with her I'm done being her rebound. She can be with the nigga she wanna be with just give me my baby.

I flipped through channels on the TV while my feet were kicked up. My phone rang and her name popped up. "Hello." I clear my throat answering. "Khalil I just wanna start by telling you I'm sorry." she said. "Ion wanna hear it Monse you sad. You got two daughters man, and you out here acting like this. Look at what Layla looks up to." I laughed.

"Im trying to fix it." She cried. "You always trynna fix some but you stay popping pussy. I'm not your fucking rebound. You'll be pregnant by next month." I hang up. My baby was fast asleep that's when my cousin walked out the back room following a white girl. "Hi." She spoke as he walked her towards the door. I nodded my head and turned my attention back towards the TV.

He shut the door and came to sit down. "Who's that?" I asked. "A shorty I met at the gas station I'm like yo ma lemme pump that for you shorty you too bad." he laughed. I laughed with him shaking my head. "What's her name bro."

"Arielle but she told me call her Ari. Ian fucking her bro she say she just had a baby by a nothing ass nigga and she trynna heal."

"Sound like my BM." I chuckle again. "Ya BM bad as fuck though."

"Chill out." I say getting irritated. "Lemme see my lil cous." he took my baby out of my hands. "She was chilling." I say. "I understand bro."

"You ain't gone try to work things out with her though?"

"Hell nah. Im good on her for real. I don't know what I was thinking." I chuckled. "What the fuck she did to you nigga? How can you fumble that?"

"Yeah I know, she not as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside. She a lowdown ass bitch." I shrug. "Yo that's crazy." He laughed. I shook my head, my cousin doesn't even know the half.

"Tell me what happened."

"So basically, I seen her in the store with her friends she caught my eye. I was behind her in the line nigga I seen that ass on her." Me and him both laughed and shook hands. "But she was with her friends so I ain't really bite but I definitely had my eye on her. I fucked around and asked for her number she told me no but we exchanged names. She got hella clout my nigga I know I would see her around. I fucked around and popped up at one her hostings I saw her in the section word to moms she was the baddest bitch in the club that night my nigga. I never seen a bitch with so many diamonds, she looked like she was wearing bout a million my nigga."

"So she rich like that?" He asked.

"Man what." I bucked my eyes. Monse got hella money it's hard to spoil her I promise you.

"So shit I invited her to my section, her and her friends came over. Im ordering bottles she ordering bottles we damn near having a bottle war my nigga." We laughed and shook hands again.

"Im in her ear like yo I know you got a man ma but I want you type shit. She biting my nigga she trynna play hard to get. Telling me she married and I ain't see no ring on her ring finger. But she had some on the other hand. So I'm like oh if you love em you wouldn't even have came in my section dadada. Fuck around exchange numbers. We get to know each other and shit we hit it off. She was feeling me I'm feeling her."

"Right right." He said. "Mind you she got three kids with this nigga named Von. She got me falling and I'm knowing damn well she still in love with this old ass nigga. Nigga knocking on forty she ain't none but twenty four." I placed the bottle inside my baby's mouth and she held it herself.