17

Nia Wheat

I blew the smoke from my vape in Nards face and watched it change from a smile to a mug. "Why you play so much?" he asked placing his attention back on the road. "Oh shut up it won't kill you." I roll my eyes. We're going to pick Chanel up from school to take her over Monse's house so she can play with Layla. "You think another baby would hurt?" I ask. "Hell nah, I actually been wanting one. I know Renee be lonely as hell." he says. Chanel doesn't come out her room as much and she stays to herself. I feel like it's because she has no siblings and she barely see's Layla much.

My phone began ringing and Kendra's name popped up. What could she want? She stopped talking to me after Monse beat her up and she quit. "Hello." I answer the phone.

"Hey girl are you around your boyfriend?"

"Yes why?"

"Could you see if he could convince Von to hit me up again. Monse don't think I can take her man she got another thing coming."

"Kendra you are sick. Monse literally beat you black and blue and you still chasing Von. Just leave it alone."

"Whatever Nia." she hangs up. "Block her number." Nard scratched his beard pulling into the school. I did as told and cut my phone off. "I can't believe Tee got shot. I literally watched those three grow up." I say. I can remember back when they were teenagers running wild. In the club every weekend, getting drunk and everything. They were lit and it makes me so happy to see them on their grown woman shit. Especially Monse she came a long way.

"Igh she don't get out of school until the next hour." He parked the car cutting it off. "Yeah we can sit here."

he rubbed his palms on his pants and looked at me. "Baby." he called. "Hmm." I looked at him pushing my shades up. I don't know what it is about shades but they make me feel like a bad bitch.

"Can I get some head?"

"Babe we're literally in front of a place for children."

"Ok can eat mine, please?" he said. I looked around debating if I should. I'm the type that will get nasty anywhere he wants, but damn not a elementary school. "Nia." he whined. "Renard stop whining and recline the seat. You lucky this car is wrapped in tint." I pull my hair into a ponytail. A smile crept on his face as he let his seat back. I unzipped his pants and pulled them to his knees.

His hard piece poked through his boxers and he bit his lip anxiously waiting for my tongue to meet him. I slid his boxers down and let it slap me in the face. I kissed the tip before licking up all the pre-cum oozing out. I looked him in his eyes before taking all of him into my mouth. When I came back up a string of spit fell from my tongue. He grabbed my ponytail and pushed my head back down. Exactly what I wanted. "The balls too ma, just like that." he groaned throwing his head back as I placed his balls in my mouth also. Let's just say he's used my throat a lot. I came back up and he pulled me back down. "Choke on that shit ian tell you to stop."

Monse Santiago

"Bitch we going to the club soon as you feel better because drinks and shake that ass time is very much needed." Kianna said drinking the nasty ass tea the hospital gave Tee. "Yes I gotta get away from them kids. Von is no help literally. He let's them do whatever. I came home at 12 and Landon was still up playing the game. He's not getting it back until this weekend." I rant scoffing.

"I'm glad ian got no kids. But I'll always have my TT's." Kianna cooed referring to Landon and Layla also Chanel. "Well alright y'all I gotta go cook for my family." I say grabbing my purse. "See you later." They both said. I walked out of the hospital room looking down at my phone. Von asked me to fry some chicken and he already took it down. I laughed to myself before feeling myself bump into someone and my phone fell. "My bad shorty lemme get that." a thick New York accent is all I heard. He picked my phone up and I looked up at him. It was the guy from the store.

He was so fine but I can't do Von like this. "I seen you before huh?"

"Um probably I have my own business and I do club promotions." I say. "Nah I seen you at the store the other day."

"Oh yeah I remember you."

"What's ya name ma?"

"Monse, yours?" I asked. "Tyrell, but muhfuckas call me Tone."

"Nice to meet you Tyrell." I flash him a smile. "Lemme get ya number we can chat."

"I'm married with two kids."

"Married? Kids?" he looked me up and down. "Unbelievable but I promise you I have two." I showed him my Lock Screen."

"Aw they beautiful." he smiled. I thanked him and smiled. My creations of course they're beautiful. "I know you not married ma you ain't got no ring on ya finger. And you damn sure having a full blown conversation with another nigga so you not really giving me married vibes."

"Well, here's my number. Hit me up." I type it into his phone and walk away. "Imma see you." I heard him say. I smiled to myself, damn he was fine as hell to me. I got on the elevator and shook my head. What did I get myself into. Von would kill me if he found out I gave my number to another man. They say karma's a bitch though.

I made my way into the house and locked the door behind me. I ran up to the room happy for some reason and kicked my shoes off. I bent over shaking my ass singing Choppa Style out loud while Von scrolled on his phone.

"Choppa style, chop chop Choppa style." I hit a split then got back up. "Sit yo freaky ass down somewhere." he threw a pillow at me. "Von I'm not a freak I'm a slut that's the difference." I winked at him. He shook his head laughing. "You a slut huh?"

"Yes daddy." I whisper in his ear kissing it. I tried walking off but I felt a tug on my hair. "Mm daddy I love when you do that."

"C'mere Monse stop trynna run."

"Run? Daddy I love pain." I say rubbing his erection through his joggers. "But I have to feed my kids love." I kissed his lips and left the room.