35

Monse Santiago

"Thanks for coming with me." I smile at Von as we sat in the doctor's office waiting for my results. I dragged him here with me for support. "You welcome." he slouched in his seat. "I gotta tell you something."

"What?" I say. "If it ain't mine imma be hurt."

"Why?" I was confused. We were no longer in a relationship and he knew I was active with my boyfriend. "Ion know I'm just gone feel some type of way." he shrugged. I shook my head at him. "To me that's a little selfish."

"Selfish? How the fuck?" he asked. "You can't tell me why you're going to feel some type of way about me having a baby by a guy that was my boyfriend."

"Monse you ain't got no chemistry with that nigga, you barely know him talking about you love him." he sat up.

"Von I was pregnant within knowing you for seven months what do you mean? Your really tripping I don't wanna have this conversation." I put my hand up pulling my phone out.

"I'll be in the waiting room." he got up and walked out. "Immature ass nigga." I roll my eyes. The doctor came in with a sheet of paper and her clipboard. "Ok well congratulations you are 6 weeks pregnant..." I tuned her out while thinking about what Von said. Why the fuck would he feel some type of way? I could care less if he got another girl pregnant while we aren't together. Especially if they're together.

"Thank you." I cut her off. "Well I'll look forward into seeing you at your next appointment."

"Ok." I smile and walk out. I marched to the waiting room and saw Von there on his phone. I walked right past him and out the door. He followed behind me and opened the car door for me. I closed it myself and waited for him to get in.

"Get out your pissy ass feelings." He got in pressing start on the car. "I'm not in them." I say. "My bad ma I shoulda never walked out like that." He looked over at me. "It's fine." I wasn't feeling his bullshit ass apology, it wasn't the time nor place for him to act like that. He chuckled and shook his head. I felt my eyes watering as my feelings became hurt. "How could you say I have no chemistry with him when me you didn't and I ended up pregnant? If that's the case me and you had none or have none." I fold my arm letting my tears fall. "Monse stop crying, it's just the way I feel. Me and you were in love with each other before we loved each other. We saw a future together and I still see it. Tell me how long you planned on being with him." he said. I remained quiet. I didn't see a future with Tone, he was just somebody I was fucking with and I made him my boyfriend. Now I might be pregnant by him I'm a whole mess.

"Exactly, you just used him to try to get over me. You don't love him and now you finna have a whole creation with a nigga that just wanted to fuck you. I can't even talk though." he shook his head. "Ok, just let it go." I turn my head to the window drying my eyes.

"I made a stupid decision ok, I have to live with it not you." I state. "Ight."

"I can't stand you." I look at him. "I don't give a damn Monse. Shut the fuck up talking to me."

"You shoulda never said shit to me with yo childish ass, nigga I hate you." he didn't say nothing back he just focused on the road. I really have to stop saying that when I really don't mean it. It's just a petty argument. "I could care less." he mumbled.

He pulled up to my house and I got out without letting him park. I slammed his door and stomped all the way to my front door. "Dumb ass bitch I swear, always acting like a hoe." I say to myself fumbling with the keys. "Shut the fuck up and open the door."

"Stop talking to me before I knock your ass out." I finally find the key and stick it in the hole. I unlocked the door and walked in hitting him with it. "Monse stop playing with me." He snatched me to him and turned me around. "You can have ya lil attitude mamas but don't be doing all that extra shit that's gone get you fucked up." he looked down at me.

OMG! I love it when he's aggressive like this. "Whatever." I say heading towards the couch. "You still hate me?"

"No."

"Can I eat that pussy?"

"No get away creep." I say. He smacked his teeth and sat beside me. "Come on before the kids get outta school."

"No I need to give her a break."

"Ni you wanna give her a break." he laughed. I grabbed the remote and cut the TV on. He licked his lips shaking his head. His thirsty ass needs to calm the fuck down.

*

"Are we done here?" I ask Von. We were at his house because he needed to take a shower and change and I was sitting on his bed while he got dressed in his closet. "Don't rush me when you take hours." he responded. I wanted some Popeyes and he was taking forever.

Out of nowhere some girl walked in and looked at me. "Who is this?" she pointed at me. "Who are you?" I turn my face up. "I'm his girlfriend you must be the baby mama?" she said. I scoffed as Von walked out the closet. "Ari what you doing here?" he frowned. "I'm coming to tell you that I'm pregnant!" she pulled a piece of paper out of her designer purse. He snatched the paper and scanned it before looking at her.

"It ain't mine." he shook his head. "Von." she looked hurt. I felt super bad for the girl this is so embarrassing for her. "What? You need to leave."

"No, this is your child. You're the only person I've been with." her eyes watered.

"She the only person I'll ever nut in shorty I ain't slipping up." he pointed at me and I rolled my eyes.

"That's fine but when our child comes you'll see. And you're gonna take the DNA test." she grabbed the paper stuffing it back in the purse. "Get the fuck on how the fuck you get in my house?"

"Why you doing all that. You showing out because this bitch in here!" she yelled.

"Watch yo mouth." Von said before I could speak. I just felt sympathy for this girl and now I'm a bitch. "I'm in the car London." I stand up about to walk out.

"Yeah bye bitch."

"Girl this your second fucking time. We are both with child." I point in her face turning around quickly. "You have no business being here anyway, you're just a baby mama."

"Obviously you ain't got no business here either if he putting yo ass out. And just a baby mama? Excuse me." I walk past her. The old Monse would have laid this bitch down. I jog down the stairs and head to his kitchen. I went into the pantry and grabbed some fruit snacks, chips and a big texas with a sprite. This nigga is a convenient store.

"It ain't mine don't come round me no fucking more!" Von shouted as he walked her down the stairs. "Fine, I will see you in court gimme 9 months!" She yelled back. I opened my fruit snacks and began eating them. "I won't be in Atlanta in nine months." he slammed the door on her.

"London that was rude as shit." I say. "I don't give a fuck." he mugged me. I stank faced him. "You my mama or something?"

"No but, I know she raised you better than that." I shrug. "Whatever Santiago come on." he shook his head.