12

London Wheat

"You got the lo?" I ask Kelsey lighting a blunt. He was sipping on some Hen in the club and started with some niggas. "Not yet, I shoulda knocked that nigga out with the bottle."

"What happened bruh." I laugh. "Tommie said she had to go to the bathroom so I walked with her like I'm supposed to. Man I'm drunker than a bitch already I hear a nigga say damn shorty bad. So I instantly jaw that nigga, a whole ass war in the middle of the club."

"You gotta chill Wheat." I shake my head. "Imma handle that shit myself." he rubbed his hands together. "Pay for a body."

"Ian never did that shit. I already got blood on my hands might as well keep going."

"I do too, why would you risk that shit instead of paying for a body?"

"I'm not paying for no damn body. What if shit goes wrong?" he placed his hand on his hip. Tommie gotta have him doing that shit cause ain't no way. "Teach em."

"I know a hothead from up the street, for the right prices he'll be down."

"What's his name?" he asked. "Duke. Ion know his government."

"Mhm tell em hit me up the next time you see him." he said. I nodded my head pulling my phone out of my pocket to see what Monse wanted.

what you wanna eat tn

idm

im going to Kianna's house when you get home

what the kids doing

their homework

ok baby daddy luh u😩

i luv u too ❤️

bae

huh

that lil pool party shit, im going with u

that's fine Von don't be starting shit

I ain't a shit starter love

whatever🙄

I laughed at the message and put my phone back in my pocket. I finally passed the blunt to Kelsey and somebody knocked on his door. Both of us looked at the door and at each other before he grabbed his gun from under the sofa walking towards it.

"Who is it?" he shouted. "Me nigga." I heard Tommie say. He tucked the gun and opened the door. Tommie came to get some dick I see, she had on some lil ass shorts and a t shirt with a duffel bag. "It's my time to leave."

"My bad y'all." she giggled running to his room and closed the door behind her. "You fucking her?" I whisper. "Not yet, bro she said she only got one body ion believe it."

"She prolly not lying." I shrug getting up. "Aight big bro love you."

"Love you too." I shook his hand and continued to exit. I rubbed my waves and pulled my phone back out my pocket because it was ringing. It had no called ID but I still answered. "Yo?"

"I knew you was gone answer, you prolly don't wanna talk to me but you needa know, Monse been fucking around on you while you was locked up. Whole time she messing with a nigga that's younger than her and had them kids calling him daddy." Kendra said. I find it hard to believe. "Oh foreal?"

"Yep she tell me and Nia everything, and tell that hoe I want another round because she snuck me in the shop." she hangs up. I sighed and got in my car. I'm not even gonna question Monse I just wanna see if she gonna come clean. I made my way home with this shit on my mind heavy.

I know bitches will say anything for some get back but maybe Monse ain't lying about the whole Kam nigga. "Daddy look." Layla walked up to me as soon as I walked through the door. I grabbed her report card seeing all A's.

"Daddy baby so smart." I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. "You wanna go shopping?"

"Yes." she smiled hard. My kids are designer fiends at a young age. "Where your brother at?"

"He in his room. My mama just yelled at him."

"What he did." she trailed me upstairs. "I don't know."

"Go play for right now imma come and get you." I tell her. She nodded and ran to her room. I went into Landons room and he had the most nonchalant face on while Monse was talking to him, that nigga just like me.

"Why did you tell her that?" he didn't respond. Monse looked so sad, disappointed, and angry. I wonder what did he do. "Youn hear yo mama talking to you?" I ask him.

"Cause I wanted to know ma." he shrugged. Monse smacked her forehead with her leg bouncing. "Von talk to your son before I snap his damn neck." she exited the room. "What's going on?" I ask.

"She mad cause the teacher wrote me up all because I asked a girl is she a throat baby." I smacked my forehead closing my eyes tight. "Javon what imma do with you?" I look at him. It sounds so weird calling him Javon but I had to.

"That's inappropriate, you shouldn't be listening to that anyway. Do you wanna go on punishment lil nigga?"

"No." he groaned. "Give me your electronics, and when you go back to school you gonna apologize to the teacher and the student. And you whole damn class." I say.

"That's embarrassing." he dragged. "You embarrassed ya mama when you said that shit. You like to see her upset with you or some?"

"No I love my mama." he shook his head quickly. "Act like it. Stop showing out in them damn classes. Get your work done Javon it's simple." I snap. He nodded his head. I stared at him for a minute just to intimidate him and then left his room.

"I don't know what imma do with him." she mumbled. I put his electronics in the drawer and closed it. "Bae you gotta start whooping his ass."

"I'm not whooping him you do it."

"Ian doing it." we sighed at the same time. I pulled my phone out to find Duke's number so I could send it to Kelsey.

"You know Kelsey got to fighting at the club?" I ask.

"No for what?"

"Some nigga called Tommie fine." She rolled her eyes. "It doesn't even be that deep, you supposed to want niggas to see how bad your bitch is."

"Babe I ain't gone lie, if it was me I would did the same thing. I'm a jealous nigga I can admit it, ion want no nigga looking at you nor complimenting you."

"Whatever Von, ion be tripping when bitches be whispering and shit when you come through."

"That's you." I laugh. I would definitely trip if a nigga compliment her dead in my face, that's just me. She started rummaging through clothes in the dresser mumbling under her breath. I'm not even gonna say nothing because it'll start an argument. "Oh I forgot, your phone right here." I pass her the new iPhone I bought her. "Thanks." she said. She put it on the dresser before fixing the clothes up and closing the drawers. "Von where are my shorts at?"

"I threw em away when I was mad at you." I shrug. "Petty ass nigga." she went into the closet. I could care less, she acting like she ain't destroy my whole house once.