18

Kelsey Wheat

"Von said he's coming." Monse placed his chin in her hand leaning o her my island. "Ight." I shrug. I have nothing against London. I need to apologize to him because I said some foul shit. Everybody says dumb shit when they're mad.

"You're ok with it?" she asked. "Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. Out of nowhere she ran to the trash can and started throwing up. "Damn cousin you good?" I ask grabbing some paper towel. "Yeah I'm just a little sick. I think I ate to much this morning." She wiped her mouth. "Mm." I nod. I walked to my fridge and grabbed her a water bottle. "Thanks."

"You sure you ain't pregnant?" I ask. "What makes you think I'm pregnant?" she rolled her eyes. Monse doesn't just throw up. I've been knowing her these many years and this is my first time seeing her throw up out the blue.

"That's what girls do when they pregnant." I shrug. "Well I'm not pregnant. Besides Von be pulling out." she grabs her purse. "You finna go?" I ask. "Yeah I don't feel god. Imma definitely text you though." she closes the door behind her. I left out after her and locked the door to head to the hospital.

Monse Santiago

As I drove home I had the urge to throw up again so I pulled over quickly opening my door. I bent over throwing up everything in my body. I spit the rest out and took another sip of the water closing the door. After pulling off I called Von.

"Wassup ma."

"Baby I'm so sick, can you please rub my stomach when I get home."

"Yeah baby I got you. You need anything?"

"No I just wanna lay down." I whine. I act like such a baby but he loves it. "Ight ma hurry up and get home."

"Ok." I hang up. After minutes of driving home I finally made it to my house. I cut the car off and grabbed nothing but my phone and keys. I walked up to the front door and it was unlocked. "Babe." I whine. "I'm right here." he rushed over to me.

"Where the kids at?"

"In the theater." he said leading me up the stairs. I made it to my room and took all of my clothes off laying down. He felt my forehead and kissed it. "You not running no fever."

"Ok but my stomach hurts and I threw up twice. I'm so tired." I yawn. He laid beside me and rubbed my stomach for me. "You so dramatic." he chuckled.

"Is ya period on?" he asked. Then I thought about it. My period was supposed to come on a week ago. "Nah it came on this month already."

"It's prolly just a 24 hour bug or something." He told me. I nodded my head. What if I'm pregnant foreal? But there's no way because Von has been pulling out.

"When we have sex do you pull out?"

"Of course baby, you said you weren't ready for any more kids right now." he stutters a bit. "Mhm." I say not believing him. "You think you pregnant ah some?"

"No Wheat does though." I sigh. "Heon know what he talking bout." we said at the same time then laughed. "You wanna be me so bad." I say. "Nah chill, you my twin."

1 week later....

"You sure you ready?" Wheat asked me as I spit into the toilet. I flushed it and rinsed my mouth out. "Yes I'm just a little nervous."

He shook his head walking from the bathroom door so I could exit. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and stuff it in the back of my mask. Wheat ended up getting the locations of the guys who shot my cousin. One be on the south side of Atlanta at his babymoms house. And the other live a few block down from him at his own crib.

"When is Von coming?" He asked. There was then a knock on the door and he went to open it. Not even asking who is it, anyone could kill him I see.

He opened the door and it was Von and Nard, in all black like us. "Y'all so fucking light skin, all black don't work." he cracked a joke shaking Renard hand. Von looked at me and bit his lip. He likes how I look in all black I see. He walked straight past Kelsey and over to me. "You sexy as fuck." he kissed my lip biting on my bottom one. "Thank you." I blush. "Come on man get on kill mode y'all trynna fuck and shit." Nard yelled. "Nigga fuck you." Von said.

"Y'all ready?" I ask. "Yeah come on."

*

"You can hit this?" Von blew smoke out his mouth handing Kelsey the roach. "Hell yeah." he grabbed it. "Fucking bums." I gag from the smell of weed. I usually can stand the smell of weed because I smoke it but it's something about it at this very moment.

I sat in the backseat waiting for them. Wheat had one of his homeboys dusty ass hoes set them up. "Wait for this nigga to come out the house. He sat at the stop sign with the lights off on the car. "Duh nigga." I say. His burner cell rang and he answered it. A van Nard was driving pulled up in front of us. "He's coming."

"Walk his ass towards this van."

"How."

"Tell him let's walk." he stated. The phone hung up and we sat waiting. 

London Wheat

"There they go." I tell Nard through the burner cell. "Go." Four niggas jumped out the van and ran to the guys masked up grabbing him and stuffing him in the van along with another guy. "Damn both of they ass got caught at the same time." I laugh. I thought we would have to do extra work and go pick up the other nigga.

"To the warehouse we go." I cheer. "And let me handle they ass." Monse said. On the ride to the warehouse it became silent. I was about to play music but Wheat stopped me. "Aye man real shit, what I said was fucked up. I took it too far and I apologize."

"I accept that shit my nigga." He shook my hand lighting another blunt. "Finally." Monse cheered. We made it to the warehouse and all got out of the car. When we opened the door to the van Kelsey dragged them out of there. "Scream as loud as you want ain't nobody coming to save y'all dumb ass." he said because one nigga yelled help. We pulled them into the warehouse and tied them in chairs.

"It ain't gotta go down like this bruh. Ian mean to shoot her." one spoke. "Shut the fuck up." Kelsey said.

Monse grabbed a large ass knife and held it behind her back. I wanna see her in action, just to see if she's my mini me foreal. I leaned on the wall to watch everything play out.

"Come on man please I got a daughter." he began crying. "Aww that's so nice." she rolled her eyes. She walked up to him slicing him right in the face. "Shit." I say as he screamed in pain. She grabbed some salt and poured it on his face. The other nigga watched his homie and put his head down. "You really shot my fucking innocent cousin?" she asked. She then pistol whipped him. "You don't hear her talking to you?" I ask. I hate when she's disrespected, especially in my face. "It wasn't meant for her." his homie spoke for him.

"Is he talking to you?" Monse asked using the gun to lift his head up. He remained silent. I sat down in a seat watching everything play out. Monse is definitely getting ripped tonight.

It's short I just wanted to update.