5

Atlanta, Georgia
12:12pm
London Wheat

I clapped my hands together laughing at Monse as she sang and did the choreo to Ego by Beyoncé. She can't dance or keep up with her for shit. "This my part."

"Ego so big you must admit I got every reason to feel like I'm that bitch. Ego so strong if you ain't know? I don't need no beat I can sing it with piano." she tried singing along with her still doing the dance.

"Tell me I ain't kill that shit."

"You did your thing baby." I laugh hugging her. She cut the TV down and sat on the bed. "You tired now?"

"Yes." she laughed. "Come here." I pulled her on top of me. She laid her head on my chest. Love All Over Me was now playing and I was humming the song.

"I'll never snitch on you daddy, I'll hold a brick for you daddy." Monse stuck her tongue out laughing. "You so fucking goofy dawg." I laughed with her.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What you need me to do?"

"I want a new Cartier and some earrings." she folded her arms sitting on me in riding position. "I got you, and you know that. You ain't even gotta ask just tell me what you want." Monse deserves anything she tells me that she wants, she the realist female ever. The shit she did for me I know another female wouldn't have. While I was in prison I had her running shit and dropping shit. I didn't think she would do it but she did it. She said she did it because she loves me and she knows that I would do the same.

"You wanna marry me foreal Von?" she made a pouty face. "Hell yeah. I'm waiting for the right moment Monse but I promise you, imma make sure you have that happy ever after. And it's gone be just like you want it."

"Aww." she kissed my lips a few times. My phone vibrated beside me so I checked it quickly. It was Messiah who text me so I ignored it. I thought that nigga would have died of old age by now. "Who is it?" she asked.

"Messiah."

"You ain't gone reply?"

"Fuck him." I say. "Javon-"

"Nah Monse I ain't trynna hear that. Fuck that nigga he ain't seeing my kids at all." I make clear. "What if I want them to meet him?"

"You ain't gone go against my wishes like that." I wave her off. She too down for me to ever go against anything I say or do. "Whatever. I'm about to take a shower and shit and get ready to pick up those damn kids."

"You ain't gotta say it like that." I tell her as she climbed off of me. "Nigga them kids are fucking kids are coocoo." she laughed. "I'll beat yo ass if you keep talking about my kids no cap."

"Shut up I had them."

"Who put the work in?"

"Me nigga the fuck." she turned around. "Oh foreal?"

"Yeah." I got off the bed walking to her. "Put the work in now then." she nodded her head.

I stepped out of the car and closed the door behind me. Right about now I'm on the block where I started at. My hood, my block, my turf, whatever you wanna call it. You can't walk around here and say you don't know the Wheats.

"Nigga feeling Godly as hell in that all white." Kelsey laughed dapping one of his partners up. "Long as ian out here dressed like I'm broke."

"These Amiris broke ass boy." he grabbed his pants. He moved too fast and a bit of lean fell out of his cup in the concrete. "Got my Xan juice falling." he sipped it. Nard got out the car trying to walk in slow motion and shit. "Nigga funny as hell."

"Somebody got em feeling like a bad bitch." Kelsey laughed. I held my stomach laughing. "Y'all niggas lame as fuck." he shook my hand and then Kelsey's.

I pulled out my phone and decided to hit up Kendra.

K💚

wassup

heyy

wydrn

chillin wbu

same, im trynna see ya

u can pull up on me

drop the lo

k

I waited for her to send the location before slipping my phone back in my pocket. "Ight gang I'm bout to go handle some business." I dap each of them up again.

"Nigga you just pulled up."

"And I'm bout to pull off." I walk off.

I knocked on her door and she answered it after a few seconds. I saw what she had on, I hope she know we ain't fucking. I just want her mouth.

I walked in and she told me to sit on the couch. "You smoke?"

"Not really but I'll hit the blunt." she shrugged sitting next to me. I fired the blunt up quickly and leaned back. She placed her leg on me so I rested my hand on her thigh. Imma get her high as fuck and make her suck me till I'm dead. I'm not fucking no hoe.

Nia Reed-Wheat

"Mommy I want these." Chanel ran to me showing me a pair of designer sneakers. "Yeah those are cute." I take the phone out of her hand examining it. I might have to buy both of us a pair. "That's why you my daughter." I hug her. My baby be so drippy. She dresses herself and you would think I did.

"Where daddy at?" she asked. "Ion know he was supposed to be back a hour ago. He's probably handling work." I wave it off. "Oh." she walked off. I sat back on the couch and put my attention back on the TV making it a mental note to get my baby her shoes.

My phone rang and it was Kendra.

"What's up girly?"

"Bitch I'm so embarrassed."

"What happened girl?" I ask. "So this nigga pulled up on me right. Mind you he has a girlfriend. So we smoking and chilling or whatever. I make the first move because he was rubbing on me. He asked me to give him head so I said ok. Girl he made me stop ten seconds into it and said never mind shawty ion know what this is." she bust out laughing. "Girl you can't even suck dick." I laugh at her.

"Who nigga you done took now?" I asked her. "Bitch I can't tell you."

"Kendra how long I been knowing you?"

"Girl I just can't tell you who." she said while laughing. "Mhm he better be fine."

"Chileeee he's a goddess." After wrapping up the conversation I headed upstairs to my room to get ready to go to bed. I have orders to ship out tomorrow and I need to go to the shop.

Nard has a key to unlock the door so I went ahead and locked it before coming up here. I started my shower and began taking my clothes off.

I wonder who's man did Kendra take foreal, or attempt to take because that's what it sounds like. After bathing I got out of the shower wrapping the towel around my body.

"You finna go to sleep?" Nard asked blowing smoke in the air. "Yeah, I got shit to do tomorrow." I give him a kiss. Once I tried to pull away he deepened the kiss biting on my lip. "You better not start." I smirk.

"I'm trying to." he kissed my neck. "I'm drunk as fuck." he pushed me on the bed. Yes so dominant I love it so much. He snatched the towel off of me and put my legs in the air.