27

Monse Santiago

"I can't stand this shit." I roll my eyes throwing down my edge brush. I usually do good slick back ponytails and edges but today was kind of rough. Khalil was still asleep in my bed so I just let him stay sleep. Today I'm going to buy a few things for the house and run a few errands. He does need to wake up so I can have him come with me. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and just left it at that. Khalil literally ripped my wig off when we were intimate last night.

"Wassup ma where you going?" he asked sparking a blunt he'd just rolled. "To run a few errands." I say. He blew the smoke out and placed the blunt on the counter to brush his teeth and wash his face. "Boy you coulda rolled that when you were done with all this shit." I say leaving the bathroom and going to my closet. I found a quick little outfit and placed it on.

"You coming or what?" I say still aggravated about my hair. It's all his fault is what he fails to realize. "Woah watch yo tone ma." he frowned up licking his lips. I broke our eye contact cause lord knows when he lick them lips it does something to me.

"Yeah I'm coming you ain't in a rush nappy head." he joked. "It's your fault horny ass."

"Ma you made the first move you the one out that good shit on a nigga, put me straight to sleep." he chuckled starting his shower water. "Yeah whatever nigga."

"I'm bout to order you 12 wigs." he laughed. "Thanks." I cheese. I grabbed my phone and began recording myself and making cute little mirror pictures.

I posted a few on my story. And scrolled through IG. A notification came to my phone from a verified account. I looked at the message and it read.

damn ma u gave me three and
still look good.

I clicked on the account and it was Von. He had pictures with this girl she was another race but she seemed kind of young. She was very pretty and had a nice shape. I heard the shower water turn off so I clicked off his account and went to my closet for jewelry.

"You bad as fuck." he told me as I put my diamond ankle bracelet on. "Thanks."

I placed a Richard Mille on with a Cuban around my neck. "Come on I know you hungry and shit." He said grabbing his phone. "Give me a minute." I say. I grabbed a Prada bag off the shelf and cut the closet light off.

We both left the house and headed to a restaurant to eat. "Do you know who does walk ins?" I ask him. I see a spare 38 inch wig in my backseat.

"Nah." I grabbed my phone and made a Instasnap asking that question. Minutes later Nia hit me up telling me to come to her shop. "After we eat, imma stop by my friend shop and get my hair done." he nodded his head. "Then I need to go by Target to get a few things, and I got to go get my feet done."

"You swear you be mad busy." he chuckled rolling a blunt and driving at the same time. "I am busy. Busy doing rich shit." I shrug my shoulders.

"And I need one more thing."

"What's that?"

"Some dick." he nods his head and continues driving. "You can get that whenever and you know that."

"Why you so pretty?" he looked over at me checking me out. "I don't even know." I laugh at him. Minutes later we pulled up to the restaurant and he parked the car. "You wanna hit this real quick?" He asks me while holding the blunt up to me. "Yeah." I grabbed it and pulled it a few times before putting it out. He opened the door for me and I grabbed my purse getting out. He closed it and we walked into the restaurant. We were seated and our drink were taken. "I wanna go out the country so bad." I groan. "I only been to the Bahamas. Where you trynna go?"