28

Khalil King

"This ya last shot ma." I tell Monse as she throws a shot of Hennessy back in the club. "Why?" she whined. "We finna go." I grab her pulling her closer to me before she started stumbling. It's going on 2 and we still in  the club. "We going to your house." she grabbed my hand leading me out the club. "Nah I'm taking you home and make sure you get in the bed." I say. She started saying shit but her words were slurred so I couldn't understand her. We exited the club and I walked her to my car. I opened the door for her and she got in. I jog to the other side after closing it and she got in. "Khalil." she called my name once I started driving. "What's up shorty?"  I look over.

"I wanna be with you."

"I wanna be with you too ma." I look over at her and she was teary eyed. "Don't lie to me. Just because I got ass and titties and you want a bad bitch on your side. I have feelings foreal and I don't wanna be alone. I'm not used to being alone, I like when your beside me at night." she began crying. Her lashes were hanging on by the thread and her makeup was smudging.

"I'm not lying to you. I wanted you the minute I saw you. But you had a lot going on. We got closer because you was going through a break up. I low key felt like you was using me to cover your feelings about him. You know what the fuck going on ma, I love you." I admit. "I love you too." she smiled.

We finally made it home and I opened the door for her. I helped her upstairs to her room and began wiping her makeup off. "I'm hungry." she pouted as I placed her lashes on the counter. I was using these little wipes she told me to use to wipe her makeup off. "What you wanna eat?"

"You." she giggled. "Chill out." I chuckle. "I'm not playing." I took the last bit of her makeup off and helped her off the toilet.

"Come on." she tugged at my pants while I placed her on the edge of the bed to take her. "You sleepy?" I asked going to her dresser to find her something to put on. "Khalil you know I'm not sleepy." she slurred.

She pushed me on the bed and started kissing on me. Even though I love how her lips felt, I couldn't have sex with her. "Chill out ma."

"Am I not pretty or something what is it?" she leaned up. "Ian trynna rush nothing."

"We just fucked two days ago. What are we rushing?" she asked. "You right." I flip us over and pulled her dress up. She rarely wears panties and she doesn't even wear those it's thongs.

"I wanna be in control." she looked at me. She flipped us back over and kissed on my neck while grinding against me. "Let's have a baby." she whispered in my ear. She unzipped my pants and stroked me until I was hard. "We can't do that."

"Why." she looked at me. "We not together."

"Yes we are, from this point on we belong to each other." she said.

10:42 am

"Get up." I shake Monse while she buried her face in the pillow mumbling something. "Don't talk back gone head get up. You don't even sleep this long." I state. She rubbed her eyes and took the cover off of her.

"What time is it?"

"Round 11." I pull my pants up. I was up and dressed before her because I knew she wasn't going to cook so we going to eat. "Did you nut in me?" she asked walking in the bathroom. "Nah, I know you want my baby ma." I chuckle. "Shut up." she giggled. I sat on the bed and opened my phone while she handled her business. My niece mama was texting with the bullshit.

come get this lil girl before I put her out

what did she possibly do?

all this damn whining it's annoying

im catching a flight tomorrow
don't ask for her no more

you got custody?

It don't matter i said what I said

I hate her with a passion. How we argue on a daily you'd think I was the one in the relationship. My brother died before Kali was born. She's named after him, Kali Jamia King. His name is Kali Jameer King.

"My hair is tore up." Monse came out the bathroom in a towel. I looked her up and down then threw my phone on the bed. "What you wanna do for Valentines?" I ask taking out a wood and some weed. "Paris." She laughed. "Nah you playing I wanna go foreal." She put on some pants and a lil shirt with some New Balance. "I really wanna go to Paris though."

"Then we going."

London Wheat

"Nah ya outfit cute." I tell Ari as I open the restaurant door for her. "I'm starving." she mumbled. As we were  being seated I noticed my fine ass baby mama sitting down. She was smiling all in this nigga face, I pray they don't last long. They won't any way I can easily destroy that. I'm not much of a home wrecker but I can be.

"Ain't that ya bm?" Ari asked. I nodded my head and she rolled her eyes. "She all in a nigga face but where them kids at?" she scoffed looking at her. I guess Monse saw her looking because she cut her eyes at her. "Don't say none." I warn. Ari is like a little ass chihuahua compared to her. "Fake ass lips, fake titties, fake ass what did you see in her to have three kids?" she gagged. "It don't matter what I saw. And everything on her is natural." I say. "What the fuck is she looking at?" she whispered scrunching her face up. "Ari shut the fuck up." I tell her. Monse began walking over to our table with a confused look on her face. "Excuse me is it a problem?" she looked at me and her. "Nah ma." I looked in her eyes. She gets badder after every child. "Oh ok. Keep your eyes on your menu and off me." she smiled. "Girl whatever." Ari waved her off. "Don't get slapped mamas that won't be cute." she turned and walked off. I bit my lip watching her walk away. I remember all the wild ass nights we had. I got up and walked after her. "Aye let me talk to you real quick." I ask her. "What?" she turned around looking up at me. "I just need to holla at you real quick."

She looked over at her nigga and walked up to me. "Make it quick." she refused eye contact. "You miss me?" I ask in a tone only me and her could hear. "No London, you know I don't."

"You still love me?" I ask. She looked up at me with a mug. "Tell me."

"Yes Von." I chuckled, she made a irritated look. "Where my kids?" I ask her. "With my mama."

"I'm going to go get them."

"Now you wanna get em." she scoffed. "You know you sad right? You a sad ass nigga chasing pussy instead of being with your kids. You ain't in jail Von you did not have to abandon them." she frowned up at me. "I promise you, I regret the day I met you. You ain't do shit but make my life a living hell and expect me to miss you? You can die London." she walked off.