6

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
9:43am
Monse Santiago

I slid into my biker shorts and looked in the mirror. "Snatched bitched." I hype myself. I'm in love with everything about me. I put my feet in my slides and grabbed my purse. Kendra and Nia should be getting ready right now. We decided to go out and eat breakfast.

I brushed my hair again before grabbing my phone to take a few cute pictures. I sat on the bed scanning through them. I decided to send them to Von to see which ones to post.

daddy🤤

bae which one looks better to you?

i like all of em

Von pick one

the third one

i love you

love u more

I posted my picture and cut my phone off. There was a knock on my room door so I went and opened it. "Y'all took forever." I walk out the door closing it behind me. We walked to the elevator and got in. "I'm so hungry y'all." Kendra said. "Pregnant." Nia coughed.

"That girl ain't pregnant." I laugh. "Right I refuse. Abort mission."

"I can't." I say. "Girl you don't believe in abortions?" Kendra asked stepping off the elevator into the lobby. "Hell no? I don't do plan b or birth control." I shake my head walking out the door.

"I'll take a plan b but anything else no." Nia added. I shake my head at them. I'm not against anyone having an abortion or anything it's just something I couldn't do. We got in the car and set the GPS. Once we pulled off we began talking again.

"We gotta get a Uber tonight."

"Yeah cus I'm getting fucked up."

"I can drive y'all I won't drink that much because we have to be home in the morning."

"No Monse you getting drunk." Kendra said. "Y'all I really don't feel like it." I grab my forehead. "Bitch you are getting drunk. We mixing white and brown tonight." Kendra raised her voice. "Ok geez." I give in. I guess I'll turn up a little bit I still won't drink as much.

"I ain't been to the club in a minute I'm hoping this shit is lit."

"Girl people say it's lit." I shrug. "What y'all wearing?"

"I'm wearing a Fendi bodysuit." I say. "I got this lil two piece from Fashion Nova." Kendra said. "Imma wear a Gucci fit." Nia said. I nodded my head approving everyone's outfit.

"My caption is gonna be, all i gotta do is post a pic and make em sick." I smile.

"Yeah I'm doing a City Girls caption too."

"You know it's team Nicki." Kendra stuck her tongue out. We all laughed.

London Wheat

"Lay stop running before you slip." I tell Layla. Her and Landon were in the pool but they got out because they got into and now they want to fight each other. It was the funniest shit ever.

"I'm finna drown you." she yelled grabbing him and throwing him in the pool. But he held on and she fell with him. Once he came back up he held her head under water. "Yeah pussy." he said letting her up. "Aye y'all chill out!" I snap my fingers trying not to laugh.

"Dumb ass lil girl." Landon got out the pool. I laughed as he grabbed his towel drying his face off. "Stupid." she shot a bird at him. I know it's all love though. They both walked in the house and went upstairs. I'm not a cook so I ordered them something to eat for when they get out of the pool. I locked the door and pulled my phone out my pocket. I plopped down on the couch going to IG. I wanna see Monse at the club.

I went to her page and liked the picture she posted before clicking on her story. It was videos of her taking shots, a few videos with Kendra and Nia and the rest were her rapping and twerking. Kendra is a weird ass bitch to smile in her face like that. I stopped her from giving me head because my family popped up in my head and I can't do them like that. I'm supposed to do right by her because she does right by me.

I exited Instagram and decided to call Monse. I know it's not good to have the kids up at two in the morning but they don't have school tomorrow, it's a weekend. She answered on the fourth ring and she was in her hotel room. "Hello." she said in a raspy voice. "My bad baby ian know you was sleep."

"I wasn't sleep babe. Why you still up?"

"Because I was playing with the kids."

"Where are they?"

"They're in the shower, when they eat they going to sleep." I say. "I'm so horny daddy." she whispered.

"Don't start nothing over this phone." I laugh. "You ever tried a viagra?"

"Nah."

"We both should take one and see what it does."

"Create another baby is what your saying? I been wanted another one."

"Boy you know how to pull out." she laughed. "You right." If I ever take a viagra and I'm fucking Monse I'm not pulling out, that on my granny.

"We should go on a date. We can have a viagra and liquor and let's see what happens."

"Ok baby." I say rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Well I just wanted to hear your voice before I went to sleep." I tell her.

"Ok baby love you and tell the kids I said goodnight."

"Aight love you too." I said and she hung the phone up. I rolled a regular blunt quickly and sparked it. By the time I sparked it the kids were eating at the table.

11:11am

I yawned and stretched as I got out the bed and headed to the bathroom. I know the kids are still sleep because they're TV's weren't on. I lifted the toilet seat and stood in front of the toilet peeing. "Bae I'm back." I heard Monse voice. I washed my hands and went into the room giving her a hug.

"I'm about to go right back to sleep." she climbed in the bed after taking her clothes off leaving her naked. I have blackout curtains so it was quite dark in here. "Bae get up, I'm about to open the curtains."

"Von please I'm tired, I went to sleep at five just to wake up at eight." I smacked my lips cutting the bathroom light off and climbed back in the bed with her. "The kids are gonna be sleep for so long." she put her head on my chest. "Mhm." I kiss her lips. She placed her leg on my waist so I was poking her vagina. I feel like she knows what she doing.

"We had a long ride I haven't even ate." she sighed. "You hungry?"

"Not really I just wanna lay down." She slid her hand in my draws and pulled my dick out. "I thought you was sleepy."

"Shhh." she rubbed it against herself. "Mm." we moaned simultaneously. "Put it in." she mumbled. I placed her leg in the air and pushed myself into her wetness. "You gotta be quiet." I whisper as I began thrusting. "Fuck." she mumbled. I grabbed her neck and kissed it. Her mouth fell into a O shape. She pushed me on my back getting on top of me.

She started wilding on me but I swear that shit felt good. "Ouu shit." I moan. I felt my nut forming as she slid up and down with her head thrown back.

"Daddy." she whimpered. "Say you love it."

"Ouu I love it baby." she bit her lip. "Shit." she shook cumming all over me. Put her on her back and spread her legs open.