49

(Mind you all, I understand there are multiple characters in this book. There are main characters though and they have the most POV's. The other will have there's time to time but the book isn't directly about them. I'll get to them when I can or when I feel like they're POV is needed.😘)

Khalil King
Atlanta, Georgia
3:12am

"Fuckkkkkk!" Monse let out after plopping down on the bed. "You done?" I asked. She just rode my dick a hour straight, I can't even feel my legs. "Yes." She snuggled up against me. "So you ready for me to come home foreal?" She looked at me.

"Nah, I'm really not. Like I want you but I don't want you. I definitely don't need you." I shrug. She sat up looking at me with a crazy face. "Wow, so why do you asking me if you don't want me to?"

"Cause I know you miss me. You miss what we had, you the one hollering out you ready, I never told you I was ready for you to come back home."

"Whatever Tone you are so annoying." I ignored her as she got out the bed and walked into the bathroom. "I love you too." I yawn getting sleepy. "Save that shit." She mumbled. I rolled out of the bed and walked in my bathroom with her. "Listen, I'm not saying it to be mean. I'm just saying we can be together just when you get yourself together."

"I am together nigga what you mean?" she got mad. "Yeah ight."

"You love me?" I asked. She nodded her head yes and I watched as she got in the shower. "Why you don't act like it?" I asked sparking up a blunt as I stood butt naked watching her shower. "I do."

"You don't cross people you love." I say. Truth is I'm not over that bull shit Monse pulled on me. No telling who else she slept with while we were together. "I apologized multiple times."

"An apology don't solve everything. When he apologizes for cheating three thousand times did it solve it? No because you still dwell on that shit and throw it up in his face. When you're the exact same way, it took you to age just to show it though."

"Why you keep trynna argue?"

"I'm not trying to I want an understanding. You do owe me an explanation because at one point of time you owed me loyalty." I say. She remained silent so I went into my room and put some shorts on.

I walked out the bedroom and downstairs, I need Monse to leave before I tell her some shit that hurts her feelings. I sat on the couch and continued smoking my blunt. I pulled my phone out and scrolled on it for a little while.

I hate the fact that she thinks just because she apologized I'm supposed to sweep it under the rug. I heard the shower water cut off so I put the blunt out in the ashtray. My cousin Terry hit my phone up and I answered.

"What's good bro I miss you?" I asked looking at his face during the FaceTime. My cousin has been locked up for 6 years and he's finally out.

"Bro, I'm so happy to be fucking free." He laughed hard. Terry is one of my closet cousins, we was together everyday in New York. "I had to move to the A, it was so much going on up there." I laugh. "Guess what?" He said.

"What's up?"

"I'm finna move down there really really soon too my guy. How Kali been, I bet that hoe still ain't treating her right."

"I got custody of my niece, she good she up there sleep. I got a whole baby too. She a couple months she up there sleep too."

"Nigga went and made a baby." He joked. "Foreal, her name Khloe."

"Awww Khalil and Khloe." we laughed together. "How bout you come down here and stay with me till you get back up."

"Foreal? That's a bet bro." he said. We wrapped our conversation up and I ended up hanging the phone up. "I'm about to go, I have to prepare my kids for school, today is Monday." She said jogging down the stairs. "Make sure you change Khloe as soon as she wakes up because her diaper is pretty full."

"I got you."

She headed towards the door. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." she responded closing the door behind her. I smirked to myself. I'm going to definitely get my girl back, I just can't get her right now because she's going through emotions.

Monse Santiago

After dropping my kids off at school I pulled off and headed back home. Once I made it home I noticed a car parked in the driveway. My face tooted up real quick, I hurried and got out the car running to the front door. I knew it was a female from the diamond studded license plate.

I stuck the key in the door and opened it to hear soft moans. "Oh hell nah." I stomped up the stairs with my gun in my hand. Somebody gone die today. "Cum for daddy." I heard his voice along with skin smacking together. I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Who's that?" I heard a familiar voice. "Kendra?" I whispered to myself.

My blood began to boil. I stepped back and kicked the door by the knob. "Open this fucking door!" I hollered. I kept kicking. "LONDON IM NOT PLAYING I WILL SHOOT THIS GUN EVERY WHERE IDC WHO GETS HIT, OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I kept kicking. I kept kicking until the door fell down. "Stupid bitch." I ran and pistol whipped him. Kendra tried to run out of the room but I started firing at her. "AHHHHH THIS BITCH IS CRAZY!" She hollered.

"MONSE STOP BEFORE THE NEIGHBORS CALL THE POLICE." I quickly turned and pointed the gun at Von. "Fuck you!" I say. I couldn't even cry, I couldn't. I ran after Kendra and caught her at the end of the stairs. I grabbed her by her hair and started whooping her ass.

"Monse chill out!" Von ran down the stairs. "You think shit sweet bitch?" I kept punching her. "Get the fuck off of her." He pushed me down. I grabbed my gun and fired at him.

"You gone help this bitch? Foreal? I will kill you bitch ass nigg!" I yelled at him. I noticed that von was bleeding indicating I had shot him. "Monse what the fuck?" he started crying. "Take me to the fucking hospital!"

"Tell that bitch to take you." I say running out of the house. I instantly got in my car and dialed Nards number.

"Yo sis wha-"

"I JUST WALKED IN THE HOUSE AND CAUGHT LONDON CHEATING I ACCIDENTALLY SHOT HIM NARD I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I screamed out crying. I was driving down the road not even knowing where I'm going.

"WAIT WHAT?"

"I SHOT LONDON IN THE THIGH OK I DIDNT TRY TO I WAS SHOOTING OUT OF ANGER!"

"I don't wanna go to jail." I sobbed even harder. The thought of me shooting my loved one broke my heart so bad. "I'm so sorry." I cried. "Monse you need to get over here right now."

"Ok I'm on the way."