38

Kianna Wheat

Kianna Wheat

"I know she freak, I know she a freak. Super freak. So please do not try to run game on me. I'm not a PlayStation. Please do not try to run game on me. I'm not a 360. Then she told me, she don't wanna be a freak no more she don't wanna be a freak no more." Me and Tee rapped along to the music drunk as hell. We were throwing money on the strippers while they did their tricks. It's about 2 in the morning and we still were partying. I love the club scene it never ends. Especially in Atlanta.

Me and Tee decided to come out to the club since we were bored. Monse swear she was so tired so we didn't bother to beg this time. Nia is laid up with her man so she's definitely not coming out the house.

"Bitch I want some Waffle House." I say. "Right you ready to go?" she asked. "We can." I respond pulling my shades down. "Damn I'm kind of drunk could you drive." I ask.

"Yeah girl." She giggled. We walked out to the parking lot hearing all the thirsty niggas trynna holler. We got in the car and started it. "Let me adjust this seat child." She shook her head. Me being a passenger princess I started recording myself. She finally pulled off and we headed towards Waffle House.

Once we pulled up Tee had this look on her face. "So he wanna try me." she parked next to a red track hawk. "What's going on?" I get out with her. She yanked the passenger door open to the track hawk and there was a dark skin girl sitting there with her legs crossed on her phone. "Excuse me?" she placed her phone in the cup holder turning towards us. "Fuck is you doing in my nigga car?!"

"Who Kelsey? Baby that nigga is for everybody." she giggled. "She laughed Kianna?" she turned and asked me. "She did friend, she did." my drunk ass said. Kelsey finally came out of Waffle House with food in his hand. "You a Waffle House ass nigga fucking with Waffle House bitches who is that?" she snatched his food throwing it down and pushing him.

"Holdon chill out Tee."

"Nigga don't tell me chill out who the fuck is that? You got me fucked up foreal." the girl was finally out of the car standing beside the door. "Who are you?" The girl asked.

"Don't question shit when they talking miss." I say defending my friend. "I'm literally not speaking to you."

"I will literally beat you up." I say up front mocking her little ass voice. Listen I'm drunk and it's a lot of commotion I just wanna swing. "No hoe ever showed me they can whoop me. Why you special?" She turned to me all the way. Tee and Kelsey still arguing as me and the girl is getting heated.

"You can't be from the A." I chuckle. "This ugly ass bitch in yo motherfucking passenger seat. You fucked her?"

"I just got the throat imma be real baby."