23

2 weeks later..

Monse Santiago

"I just wanted to let you get some dick before ya flight so you can sleep good." Von snickered as I limped to the bathroom. He told me to sleep in while he took the kids to school so I was still sleeping. He came back and woke me up with some amazing D. "Whatever." I place my hair back in the bonnet and started my shower water. I quickly brushed my teeth and stripped out of my clothes. Von got in right behind me. "Bae don't get my hair wet." I tell him. "Ma you gotta whole bonnet on."

"So!" I say. I then lathered my body in soap as he did the same. "You so fucking sexy to me." he kissed my lips repeatedly. I smiled and thanked him. "Lemme eat yo ass baby."

"Not right now nasty."

"Shit you gone love it." he chuckled rinsing his body off. "You bet not sneak a shot down there either!" he said as I rinsed off and got out right behind him. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked in the room. He was drying off and throw some chill clothes on. I put on some white shorts and a t shirt after I put lotion on. "You needa hurry up, it cost to fly private."

"Oh well." I tell him grabbing my brush to fix my hair a little. "I'm finna cashapp you ion need you going up there with cash." he kissed my cheek. I nod my head and put my shoes on. "How I look?"

"Fine ass fuck, you sure you wanna go?"

"Boy please." I flip my hair and grab the rest of my stuff, Von placed my items in the car earlier. I picked my phone up and called the group chat. They all answered at the same times surprisingly.

"I hope y'all rea- I can't stand you Tee. You're never ready." I say.

"Girl all I gotta do is put some clothes on." she looked in the camera as she was attaching her bra. "Monse your ass is always the last one boo, this is your first time being ready." Kianna spoke as she was driving. "Mind ya business hoe." I say.

"Where bout y'all at?" Nia asked as she drove also. "Right, the hoe preaching about who be ready she ain't even in the car." Tee added. "Y'all hoes can suck a dick." I say.

"I heard you got the best throat." Kianna spoke. I chuckled a little bit and gave Von a hug and kiss before walking out the door.

"Whatever I'm bout to pull up."

"Alright." They said. I hand the phone up and make my way to my flight.

*

Las Vegas, Nevada

9:16pm

"Is this on right?" Nia asked about her outfit. I nodded my head and took her pictures for her.

❤️💬↗️theniawheat if he got seen out with me it's a big look 💕

❤️💬↗️
theniawheat if he got seen out with me it's a big look 💕

❤️💬↗️theniawheat if he got seen out with me it's a big look 💕