36

London Wheat

"Fuck is you talking about?" Monse walked off mumbling shit under her breath. "Speak up or shut up." I say. "I'm trying not to slap the shit outta you let me cook for my kids."

"Now they yo kids ight." I scoff. She woke up on the wrong side of the bed and wanna blame my phone ringing for her waking up. She gets up early anyway she just wanna start with a nigga. "You damn real, I carried and had all three."

"I fucked yo dumb ass. If it wasn't for my blood sweat and tears you wouldn't have gotten pregnant."

"Shut up nigga you cum before me." I got up and stormed in the kitchen where she was. "Monse be real." I say. "That's all I ever been." she faced me.

"Now get the fuck outta my face." she tried to turn around but I grabbed her neck bringing her back to me. "Mm." she bit her lip. "That's what you want ma?" I ask. "Hm? Don't be quiet now." I kissed her. "I gotta cook." she mumbled. "Mhm. But look, when I come back from dropping the kids off. You know where and how I want you, don't play with me neither." I looked in her eyes before letting her go.

I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to wake my kids. "Hey princess." I tap Layla. She tossed and turned as I shook her after cutting her light on. "Goodmorning ma." I stand back as she woke up and stretched. "You gotta get ready for school, come on I gotta wake your brothers." I leave out of her room heading to Landon's. "I'm up." he said soon as I opened the door cutting the light on. "You have to cut the light on?" he looked at me with sleep and aggravation in his eyes. "To make sure yo yellow ass get up." I say throwing a shirt that was on the floor at him.

He shook his head throwing the cover off of him and I walked out. I went into Montes room and saw him laying sleep peacefully with his mouth open. "Come on son son." I pick him up causing his eyes to open.

"Daddy." he yawned. "Huh." I scrunch my face. "I sleepy."

"Me too son but I'm up too." I say rushing him to the bathroom to wash his stankin ass mouth. I helped him do everything and after his bath I put his cloths on so he could eat breakfast. When me and him got downstairs Layla and Landon were already at the table eating.

"Aww my baby you look so handsome." Monse cooed at my son. She placed his plate and cup in front of him. "Yeah." I say taking credit. Monse is beautiful, but my kids look like me and all we get is compliments. Only thing they took after Monse is them fat ass lips. "Boy please." she fanned me off. I looked her up and down she had on a wife beater showing off her nipple piercings, with some yellow shorts on. "You poison foreal." I shake my head. The girl was completely irresistible. I'd pay millions to fuck her that's why I spend so much. I get a little jealous seeing other looking at her. "Says the devil." She crossed her arms. "I'm the devil huh?"

"Yes daddy." why she trying me in front of these kids. "No that's my daddy." Layla spoke with a frown. "You right baby I'm sorry." Monse laughed. "Come on y'all ain't trynna be late." I say. "Holdon." Landon stuffed bacon in his mouth. "Where's your book bag Landon?" Monse folded her arms. I looked over at him. "I lost it."

"Javon I spent eight hundred dollars on that what do you mean you lost it?"

"I don't know, I left it on the playground by accident and when I came back it wasn't there." he shrugged. "My goodness, you have to seek a little more responsibility." she told him. "My bad ma."

"Mhm put ya plate in the sink so y'all can go." Look at her being a mom. "Have a good day my babies." She kissed Montes cheek as I picked him up. "Move. Always kissing them."

*

"You heard from Messiah." My mom asked. "Nah what I'm hearing from him for?" I sit on the end of her bed. "He called looking for you and Nard."

"Why he got yo number?" I looked back. "He's the father of my children London."

"We grown as hell ma. He don't gotta know shit bout us." I say. The shit was aggravating me. Why is she trynna keep in contact with that hoe ass nigga. "Where's Monse?" she changed the topic. "She at her crib sleep right now." I say reminiscing on how I had her folded up a few hours ago. "You need to bring her around here. I miss her happy spirit."

"I gotta ask you something."

"Yes." she paused Real Housewives of Potomac. My mama really love this show it's interesting though. "So I went to a doctors appointment with Monse to see if she was pregnant."

"Mm." her eyes lit up. "You know she was in another relationship. She was fucking the both of us raw." my mom nodded her head slowly. "She don't know which of us is the dad. So I got mad and walked out. I don't know ma but it made me feel some type of way."

"Am I wrong?"

"It's a bit selfish. She was in a relationship she has the right to be pregnant by him. Just because she messed around with you doesn't mean anything. Did any of those females mean something to you when you cheated?"

"So you telling me I didn't mean nothing to her during these times. Nah she was into it ma, everytime we touch it's definitely meaning something. You don't tell nobody you love them during intimacy and not mean it."

"You can. I've had some so good I told him anything." she shuddered and smiled like she was thinking back. "Ian trynna hear that." I said. "So is she still with the man?"

"No, I beat his ass and they broke up."

"You always fucking shit up. Why you won't let that girl be happy?"

"Because... ion wanna see her with nobody else. We pose to be together."

"But you messed that up London." she said. "Imma fix it. I don't know how but imma fix it."

"You need to because that is a good woman, mother, and she deserves a ring!"

"You right ma. I love you though I'm bout to head to the store." I say standing up.  "See you later baby boy be safe." she kissed my forehead hugging me.