43

Kianna Wheat

Me and my bestfriend Tommie are going on a double date tonight. Me and my boo Mel, I'm not calling him my boyfriend yet. And her and Kelsey. It's set for later on tonight but as of right now we're at the nail salon getting our feet done. "My friend been so busy with all them kids I can't see how she did it." I say to Tommie looking at Monses story as she recorded her kids getting ready for school on Snapchat. "Girl and they all cute as hell, meanwhile Nia still got one."

"Girl you baking your first. I'm the strongest bitch out the gang." I laugh. Tommie can't say anything we were team fuck them kids and she goes and get pregnant by my skinny ass cousin.
"I'm really scared friend. Like Nia and Monse made the shit look so simple but you see how they barley go out. Like them bitches got families. Yeah I've always wanted a family but damn not so soon." she sighed. I don't think I'll get pregnant until I'm atleast 30, it's just not in me right now.

"You think Kelsey gone be a good dad?" I ask. "I really do, he's been excited since I told him. I'm just not over that hoe. You know I'm stingy with my body like I trusted you nigga. You fucking her and fucking me I could have anything. I ran to the doctor the day after we whooped that bitch." she scrunched her face up. "Yeah I'm already knowing. I think he learned his lesson though."

"You saying that cause he yo cousin?" she looked at me. "No, Kelsey just been losing his damn mind. You know niggas tend to crash when they ain't got they bitch." I shrug. My phone started ringing and my brothers names popped up. Why the hell they trynna put me in a group call. I answered rolling my eyes. "Why the fuck you got a attitude? See this why niggas don't deal with your ass right now." Nard said. "Girl don't let him talk to you like that." I heard Nia say. "Girl fuck him bright bitch."

"Ya mama. Anyways what you doing lil sis." He asked. "Getting my feet done with Tommie."

"What y'all finna do afterwards." Von asked. "We going on a double date."

"So yo weak ass got a boyfriend?" Nard asked looking like he didn't believe me. "He's not my boyfriend love he's my lil boo right now." I correct them. "Childish as hell get the fuck out my face." Von laughed. I gave him a blank stare and then hung up in there faces.

Monse Santiago

"Boy don't ever play with me." I laughed holding my stomach placing my purse on the table. "So you like this?" Von asked me. "Yes I do." I admit. His club was so big and so nice. He pulled the chair out for me and I sat down. "Where the girls at?" I look around. "In the back, the DJ gone call em out when it's time. You hungry? You need to try the food anyway."

"Yes I want some wings."

"Ok the flavors are; Spicy Santiago Ranch wings, SeBarbecue, Sweet Asian Chili, and Lemon Pepper." It was so cute how he named them after me. "I want the SeBarbecue."

"It's basically honey barbecue with a little kick." He said. "I'm bout to order em, look." He had this little device where you could order food and drinks to your section or seat. "Ouuu fancy." I giggle. "Thanks ma. You ready to pick your dancers?"

"Yep."

"Parlay, bring em out." He yelled to the dj. I sat back in my seat and looked up at the stage. The first girl came out she was definitely sexy. She was darkskin with long blonde hair. "Heyy!" She waved smiling. "Hey." I chuckled. "My name is Kanaya, I go by Kouture I'm 19 just moved to Atlanta from Miami. I need this job because I have a son to feed with no help. My baby daddy is locked up on a Rico charge. Um people in Miami began targeting us so it was best that I left. I'm a great dancer, I'm cool to be around. I do not like drama, I'm all about my paper  but I will step on any bitch in my way." She said all with a smile. "Damn not a Rico." Con mumbled. "Ok I see you, show us what you can do." I said. She nodded and took a step back. The dj began the music which was a song by Future.  She danced the whole song and I liked it. She knew exactly how to work the pole I know she'd have the crowd jumping.

"You fucking with her bae?" Von asked me. "Yep." I say. Time went on and girls were auditioning and dancing their ass off. I was clapping like hell. I gotta be here for the grand opening.

"So who you fucking with call they names." He told me sitting back. I stood up and walked up to the stage. "I want, Kouture, Mula, Redd, Pisces, Genny, Asia, Jada, Jader, Diamond, Gloss, and Crystal." I say. The dj called their names and they came to the stage. It was seven other girls still in the back that I did not pick, I pray they're not mad or anything.

"Congratulations girls, you guys have been chosen to have this job and opportunity. We will be opening this club in a few weeks. I hope your ready and prepared and I'm very ready to see you girls have fun and make this money." I say as they began clapping and jumping.

"Have a nice day ladies." I waved at them as they thanked me and London. "This finna be hell." He shook his head. It surely the fuck is, watch how he gone try one of these girls. That's why I'm not taking his thot ass back right now.